Birthday Desires

Originally posted on the wrong sub forum..

My wife always has the tightest pussy, but she loves to spread it open for me whenever I ask her too. She has an equally nice ass and voluptuous tits to go along with it. My birthday was coming up and she knew some of my biggest fantasies.

We had gotten to the point where we role-played in the bedroom and got so horny using our realistic black dildos that we’d purchased. It always made me happy seeing her full and joyful of there being no space left in her pussy. I knew she loved when I gave that to her, but she has always been a little shy to admit it. The way those big black cocks contrasted again her white body really made the sights even more interesting and exciting. We would swap stories with one another about her pussy being full and me getting the left overs once she got her fill of pleasure and a nice load. Sometimes she’d surprise me and write stories incorporating my fantasy which turned me on even more.

We had a trip recently where we played a couples game in the hotel which talked about sexual experiences and things we’ve previously done. It was crazy because hearing about all of those things really turned me on and I would try to picture it in my head of what she looked like and felt like while doing those things. With every question we answered, I only got hornier and hornier hearing about her experiences and telling her about mine and my fantasies that I’d never done.

We were planning my birthday trip and I told her I just wanted to be in a hotel. I’m sure she could read between the lines and understand where that conversation was going. Unbeknownst to her, I had purchased her some special panties to wear during my birthday. They were those “Slut for BBC” panties I had previously showed her on Amazon. I wanted her to wear those and thought she’d love them and wear them for me to make it even more exciting.

The day had drawn closer and I booked our room at the holiday inn. Our suitcase was packed with all of our goodies and the night was sure to be action packed - literally packed. We went to dinner and had a few drinks. I drove to the hotel because my wife had been buzzed over her mixed drinks. She loved those drinks from our favorite cajun restaurant. While driving to the hotel she decided to eat some of her favorite edibles to relax a bit.

Upon checking in, we went immediately up to the room and she decided to shower first. I didn’t say anything, but I laid her new panties out on the suitcase where the rest of our toys were and I immediately went into the bathroom when she came out. I hopped in the shower making sure to clean my cock and body really well.

When I got out, my cock was already rock hard thinking about the events to follow. I cut the shower off completely and heard somewhat of a pounding noise coming from the room. When I went out to the bed, she had a black bra and her new panties on, but her panties were slid to the side and she had mounted our favorite big black dildo on the night stand and was bouncing her ass up and down on it. She motioned for me to come over and took my cock into her mouth while she proceeded to keep riding. She then demanded me to get on my knees to clean the pussy juice up from her snatch. I could taste the cream dripping out and when I tried to get some air, she ****** my head into her pussy and buried it against her. When I finally got free, she said “oh you’re not done. Get back down there.” Of course I complied and when I went to give her a lick, she pulled the dildo out of her pussy and squirted all over my face.

She stood up to take a break and asked why the measuring tape was in the suitcase. About that time, there was a knock at the door. I threw my robe on and went to answer it promptly. I invited Marcus in and restarted our conversation telling my wife he was part of the reason for the measuring tape. She really didn’t understand, but at that time Marcus pulled his gym shorts tight against his thighs and then she realized what I was getting at.

I told her to not be shy and introduced them to one another. I told her Marcus was a birthday present for the both of us. When I said that, Marcus dropped his pants and his big cock fell out of his underwear. Around that same time, I took my robe off and dropped my underwear as well. Afterwards, my wife was just standing there in shock. She still had her bra and panties on, but she was apparently in awe of the big cock that was in front of her. I snapped to get her attention and instructed her to get the measuring tape. She knew where this was headed. She was a little hesitant, but knew I’d love it.

As she was grabbing the measuring tape, Marcus complimented her panties and asked if it was true. My wife dropped her eyes a bit and did a nervous shrug. I made a comment along the lines of we were about to find out.

Marcus and I stood on each side of her and I asked her to measure our cocks and give her thoughts on them. She measured mine first and I was around 6-6.5 inches and Marcus was noticeably much bigger. She then stroked mine a bit and then measured Marcus who was 10 inches to the head and about twice as thick. She said oh wow you are huge. She went to stroke him similar to what she did for me, but she couldn’t get a full hand around his cock and had to use two just to pick it up. She mentioned that he was indeed bigger, harder, and more veiny.

She looked over back at my cock and then at his again. Before she could ask, I told her to give it a taste. She asked if I was sure and I reassured her that neither one of us were hesitant about it. She proceeded to open her mouth and attempt to taste his cock, but Marcus stopped her and kneeled over kissing her lips. He said he could taste her ******* and her scent was overwhelmingly sexy to him. As he said that, we all seen his cock jump with excitement. My wife grabbed his cock again and this time managed to give his head a quick lick. Normally when she licks me, there is already precum on my head, but not Marcus. He said he was used to this and had some other wives that he’d fuck periodically similar to what we had happening. She proceeded to get a bit more aggressive and eventually fit his entire head in her mouth and was sucking and licking it. She tried to deep throat him but it just wouldn’t go down without gagging. As she was sucking his cock, I was fondling her pussy through her panties and I could tell how wet she was. She looked over at my cock and sucked it but continued to stroke Marcus. She told me she knew what I wanted and she was going to give me the show of my life and said she has been waiting for a full pussy for a while now. She asked me why I never had the balls to just do it and that she was tired of rubber cocks and needed the real thing. She commanded me to not cum until she was done with Marcus but I already had a little precum on my head and and she just said oh well it’s your loss.

As she worked her way back over to Marcus, I took a seat in the chair and slowly jerked my cock. I didn’t want to cum, but I did want to cum. It was hard not too, but I was managing. The show had begun.

Marcus stood there playing with her hair as she caressed, sucked, and took care of his cock. He said it was his turn and picked her up and put her on the bed. He began to kiss her and rub his large hands over her tits and eventually slipped them out of her bra. He would suck and bite her nipples as that was what she liked. He worked from her tits up to her lips and kissed her while ******* her ever so slightly. As he kissed her, he ran his hands over her soaked panties eventually slipping a finger inside of her and going in and out finger banging her snatch. She moaned and Marcus then stuck his fingers in her mouth so she could taste herself before kissing her again. He would work his way up and down her body kissing and caressing her before arriving his mouth at her pussy mound. He began to lick her outer lips before sliding back the hood over her clit. He would spread her pussy open and then trace her hole with his tongue and rotate back and forth between her hole, lips, and clit while occasionally playing with her ass. This continued on for a while until neither one of them could take it any longer.

Marcus grabbed his thick meat stick and slid my wife’s panties to the side as he worked his head against her hole as if he was prying it open. It just didn’t seem to fit. He said repeatedly how tight she was and I knew then her pussy was about to be worked over so good. He asked me to come over and watch closer. I was watching his big black cock ease into her and I spit on her pussy to lube it up as he was entering her. He got a few inches in and she began to squirm and trying to back it out. He consoled her and went slow until he was 3/4 of the way inside of her and damn near bottoming out. Once he got to where he could slide in and out of her, he straddled her right thigh while holding her left thigh to really hit those angles. She was screaming oh fuck that it was the best she’s ever felt and his cock was so good and she never wanted it to stop. She called me even closer and whispered thank you in my ear before grabbing my cock and licking it a few times before telling me to go have a seat and watch them work. Of course I complied as my wife was having the fuck of her life and I was just as thrilled and horny watching it happen.

Marcus then rolled over on his back and my wife mounted him reverse cowgirl and I could see her take his entire length deep into her body. Her pussy was so plump and stretched. I was sitting there just fondling my cock while making eye contact with her. She asked how my cock felt and I told her it was the horniest I had ever been in my life. She asked if I remembered what happened 45 minutes ago when she pulled her dildo out and I reassured her it was a sight I couldn’t forget. She used her fingers and motioned for me to come over. She told me to be a good husband and lick her clit while her pussy was full. A few minutes after doing that, she pounced up and Marcus’s cock was displaced from her. About that time, she squirted all over me again and soaked the bed. I rolled over on my back and told her to ride my tongue so I could taste her. As she was riding my tongue, Marcus entered her pussy again and juice was all over my face. He fucked her for a few minutes that way before my wife told me she wanted a load of hot cum in her. She told me to go sit back down and she continued to keep having her back blown out.

Marcus was getting a bit tired after fucking her for over an hour and giving her several orgasms. He told her it was his turn and he was about to shoot a tidal wave in her pussy. He flipped her over on her back and fucked her missionary until his load was ready to be delivered. My wife felt him pulsing inside of her and she told me to come over for a better view. He blew his load all inside of her and slowly removed his cock. His cum was dripping all out of her soaked pussy and he straddled her stomach dropping more of his cum on her tits before sliding his big dick between her tits and into her mouth. She sucked his cock dry and then licked her tits to get a better taste of his warm sticky juice.

After they both came, I took a picture of her cream pied pussy because it was the best thing I’d ever seen. Her gaped pussy was so open and his cum was just flowing out of her. She told me I could now cum and I entered her pussy. Really, I just sort of fell into her pussy because Marcus made room for me. It wasn’t even 45 seconds and I blew another load into her. She was filled with loads of cum and had many orgasms that night. It was the best sex I’d ever been a part of and I could only imagine how we would then move on to DPs and other fun fetishes.

Marcus thanked us and said he would see us again if we wanted. We told him he’d been our contact when time allowed and her pussy needed a beating. We would snap him photos anytime we were playing with our toys and telling him we would want to play again soon. My wife loved it and I loved it also. My fantasy had come to fruition and it was the best thing I could have asked for and better than expected. It had drawn us so much closer together and was a great experience.

Back