Big portion of media deleted???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inkedones420

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
Anyone else experiencing the website deleting most their media???
Anyone know why?
We had 29 things deleted from the site yesterday.

Hi. I had some items deleted there were duplicates. I got a prompt telling me that was the reason. What's interesting is that I never uploaded duplicates. Somehow the system duplicated the pics itself in my media store. The system did not duplicate my pics in my album store.

I have a new black gf and have started posting some of her playing with one of our white male friends. This were deleted and the reason that was given is "white male". This is an INTERRACIAL site!!!!!!

Hello,

The answers to your questions are in the rules of the media section.

17. Media Rules are as follows: Based on the subject matter for the site of BlacktoWhite all photos not related to interracial sex, black men, white women and white couples will be rejected. This site is not intended for single white or non black males to show photos of themselves / body parts. While we do understand the interest of single white and non-black males in this lifestyle we prefer to cater our media files to only photos that represent the interracial lifestyle as stated above.
Some of the reasons that media items may be rejected or deleted are as follows:

1. Photos that might be copyrighted, watermarked from another site or are not your own originals.
  2. Content with really poor quality (out of focus, pixelated, bad scans, etc). Quality matters!
  3. Non-nude content. Each photo must show some nudity. Exceptions for lingerie apply.
  4. Digitally modified files, like your face on someone else's body. No retro submissions.
  5. Single white males / non-black males / transgenders that show photos of themselves / body parts.
  6. No ads links for your any paid pages (Onlyfans and etc).
  7. No social media style pics, including split photos that may also contain nudity with the clothed photo
  8. Photos that could have been taken without the knowledge of the person depicted on them (sleeping, hidden camera content, photo from the back, while changing clothes, etc...).

Hi. I had some items deleted there were duplicates. I got a prompt telling me that was the reason. What's interesting is that I never uploaded duplicates. Somehow the system duplicated the pics itself in my media store. The system did not duplicate my pics in my album store.

Yes, if a person adds 10-100 approximately identical photos in a row, we can delete at our discretion those that are as similar to each other as possible, we are not a file hosting service for storing thousands of files similar to each other. please choose the best shots to your taste and add them.

That makes since I had over, 378 alot deleted
your content is low resolution (poor quality), this item is in the rules.
  • Content with really poor quality (out of focus, pixelated, bad scans, etc). Quality matters!

I have a new black gf and have started posting some of her playing with one of our white male friends. This were deleted and the reason that was given is "white male". This is an INTERRACIAL site!!!!!!

I have already answered you, and everything I have said is also specified in the rules.

Based on the subject matter for the site of BlacktoWhite all photos not related to interracial sex, black men, white women and white couples will be rejected.

Had same issue tried to post vids of me sucking husband and was deleted for same reason. Very racist in my opinion

You also posted non-interactive content, we assume that a married couple and in the photo, but in the context of cuckold fetishe. All non-interracial content (black men and white women or white couples) will be deleted, this is noticed in the rules.

Based on the subject matter for the site of BlacktoWhite all photos not related to interracial sex, black men, white women and white couples will be rejected.

Regards,
FB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back