I love women of all sizes,I had a few thick ladies. I love full cut panties on a big full ass! I love a hairy meaty pussy. I love doing them from behind,and seeing their full belly hanging down above their pussy! I like to pull out and spray my load all over their pussy hair and belly! There was an older woman I worked with who had a big huge ass and a full belly,I was going to ask her out for a few drinks,and try to get the old gals white cotton bloomers off,but a week later they made me her boss,so that was off the table. I always regretted not hitting that big ass of hers! She said her husband couldn't get it up anymore,and had no interest in sex,so she was ripe for the taking! I wanted to take those huge granny panties off her. I was going to send her home full of cum,and keep her panties to jerk off in all week,then make her wear them home with cum all over the crotch from me loading them for a week,then have her wear them home with the fresh loads I put in her the next time we got together. She said her husband does the laundry,so I wanted him to see her cum loaded bloomers when he did the wash! I often think about that when I see an older fat assed woman who reminds me of her!

Back