I always keep a big girl on the team.
Their sexual appetites are on another level.

And the head is usually second to none.

I got a big white girl so cold with the head game i can barely even last 5mins in her mouth.
And she don't stop when you tell her to before you bust.

Oh you can't get hard again?

She'll give you a aggressive rimming until that dick swells and hops right on top.

🤔I still don't understand how she ain't married
I’ve always felt that big girls bring something sexy to the table that the Barbie doll types can’t. That is, big girls are naturally more shy about their bodies and sex in general (not all) a lot of times because it’s in their head that society says they are less than perfect. So when a big girl gets horny and let’s it all hang out for some hot fucking, she’s actually letting her guard down more so than a female with a tight body. To me that’s a built in advantage they have that most of them don’t even realize.

I will say i hate the shame that big girls get from some men. I massage all body types and have seen all body types over my 8 years of doing this. When guys say "Oh i know you massage hot girl but big girls are gross"

Just makes me sick only thin women can be sexy or in my case only thin girls can get treatment come on now.

Back