SwirlSexr775

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
NY, US
I LOVE FUCKING (vaginal intercourse)...
A LOT.
One of the reasons is because I have a Big (not Huge) Dick.
That being said...
Women/men do you agree that the bigger the dick, the bigger the appetite for vaginal intercourse?
Do you also agree with the opposite?
The smaller the dick the smaller the appetite.
How much of this is mental?
How much of this is physical?
How much of this is (in your experience) racial?

Last edited:
I enjoy a big dick, I don't enjoy small dicks. If I had a man who had a big dick I'd probably ride him all the time, I definitely wouldn't if he had a small dick, so I guess size is a factor for the desire to want to fuck all the time, definitely.

I enjoy a big dick, I don't enjoy small dicks. If I had a man who had a big dick I'd probably ride him all the time, I definitely wouldn't if he had a small dick, so I guess size is a factor for the desire to want to fuck all the time, definitely.
Good Morning Darlin'...😘
Do you have any experience with men who have smaller dicks?
Could you speak to what you know of their appetite?
Have you any experience with big dick men who had small appetites?

Good Morning Darlin'...😘
Do you have any experience with men who have smaller dicks?
Could you speak to what you know of their appetite?
Good morning! I love it when you kiss me 🫦
I'm going to be perfectly honest, I never knew dicks could be so small until we found this site. The dicks I see in RL or get in my DMs have NEVER been small, so just from that I am assuming the smaller dick guys don't send them and lack the confidence so I don't think the appetite is there. But that's all an assumption. Maybe some small Willie Nelson's will chime in on your thread. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Good morning! I love it when you kiss me 🫦
I'm going to be perfectly honest, I never knew dicks could be so small until we found this site. The dicks I see in RL or get in my DMs have NEVER been small, so just from that I am assuming the smaller dick guys don't send them and lack the confidence so I don't think the appetite is there. But that's all an assumption. Maybe some small Willie Nelson's will chime in on your thread. 🤷🏼‍♀️
👍🏽👍🏽You're very kissable Darlin'😘.

I am assuming the smaller dick guys don't send them and lack the confidence
So is it fair to say that the physical impacts the mental?

I LOVE FUCKING (vaginal intercourse)...
A LOT.
One of the reasons is because I have a Big (not Huge) Dick.
That being said...
Women/men do you agree that the bigger the dick, the bigger the appetite for vaginal intercourse?
Do you also agree with the opposite?
The smaller the dick the smaller the appetite.
How much of this is mental?
How much of this is physical?
How much of this is (in your experience) racial?
Hmmm big dick is good- if the lover is good at using it. I like sucking a big dick. Its a turn on for me big time. After sucking it and some oral on his end or vice versa I'm totally into vaginal sex with some skill. Not a jack hammer for 15 minutes. I love a good pounding but its a build up not the energiizer bunny from the start.

Hmmm big dick is good- if the lover is good at using it. I like sucking a big dick. Its a turn on for me big time. After sucking it and some oral on his end or vice versa I'm totally into vaginal sex with some skill. Not a jack hammer for 15 minutes. I love a good pounding but its a build up not the energiizer bunny from the start.
Care to elaborate on your experiences/perceptions with the appetites of big dick men vs. small dick men?

Back