big clit

I got some nice comments on the name I use here, but in fact, I use that name because it is true. I got blessed with a super large clit (which is all the time erect) and lips. My clit sticks out at almost 1 1/2 inch and is all the time rubbing my underwear, keeping me horny and dripping wet all the time. To the point that it gets sometimes annoying.
So when I'm wearing a dress I won't put any underwear on and that comes as a relief. But then I have to be carereful when sitting down, not showing an erect clit through my clothes.
In the sauna or nudebeach, men can't keep their eyes off and in both places I have given guys hard ones.
Last year I was out buying shoes, wearing a nice dress and no underwear. This was in Tampa, got help from one of the salespeople, young guy, probably 20 to 22.Tall and well built. (and black)
So he was helping me trying on the shoes I picked, I was sitting on the tip of the chair and caught him looking up my dress. He was pretty annoyed I caught him watching but just gave him a big smile and opened up my legs to give him a good view. I could see it in his pants that he got instantly hard and boy his was big. Nothing else happened, just kept trying on shoes for the next 10 minutes. Boy, was I wet, I left a pretty big wet spot on the leather seat and couldn't get fast enough to my car. Only took me about 40 seconds to explode. Have to do that again.

Back