Big Black Cock fantasy

My life long fantasy has always been to watch a girl get fucked by a Big black cock in front of me while I watch ….. I’m young and attractive & therfore I’ve never told anyone about my fantasy because I don’t want them to get the wrong idea that I’m gay cause I’m not , I just think it’s really fucken hot to see girls take BBC

Attachments

• 165A5A06-7B86-456C-8778-022B0FF59911.jpeg
    165A5A06-7B86-456C-8778-022B0FF59911.jpeg
    162.4 KB · Views: 354
  • A4475027-BD29-4105-8B02-7DE67D43C49B.jpeg
    A4475027-BD29-4105-8B02-7DE67D43C49B.jpeg
    165.2 KB · Views: 333
My life long fantasy has always been to watch a girl get fucked by a Big black cock in front of me while I watch ….. I’m young and attractive & therfore I’ve never told anyone about my fantasy because I don’t want them to get the wrong idea that I’m gay cause I’m not , I just think it’s really fucken hot to see girls take BBC
My life as a cuckold

It's not gay. It's just watching a woman enjoying the best she can.

You and me both especially older wives

I understand as a middle age white guy , there are a lot of us white men that feel the same way you do , as I have had several hot sexual experiences in the past with my first wife , watching a strong sexy black man would come over often and I would watch him make her feel amazing , I would sit on the edge of our bed naked and stroke my little dic , it was total bliss for us , we kinda kept it hush , that went on for bout 3 years or so , now I’m married to a very conservative woman , and I know that I will never talk her into sharing , oh my I miss them days, oh well ,

You will learn, as you get older and more experienced, that watching your woman get fucked, by anyone, does not make you gay (or even bi-sexual, for that matter). You will also find that you are far from being alone. You will learn what a cuckold is and you will also learn that not everyone that enjoys seeing their woman fucked is a cuckold. Lots of room in this fetish and lifestyle...so just learn to embrace what you like and ENJOY it.

Last edited:
My wife putting a show for me...and for all you dirty white boys.

Your life long fantasy? So you’ve had this fantasy for a few months. Maybe you should get a little experience first.

Thats how i started to be a cuck even do my wife never complaints i knew she needed more besides other sex encounter told me i was too small soo i turned cuck at least i can watch and jerk my dick or touch a real masive cock going inside my women

I completely understand I love watching my girlfriend's get taken over by huge BBC's for me and it's absolutely amazing watching her!
It’s fantastic and so hot to watch when a big black cock slide in the wet tight white pussy of my wife.
my fate is to watch and jerk off while she fucks with a bbc.
And that’s for me the greatest and hottest.

my wife’s pussy is only for bbc

Agreed 100 💯 percent same

I feel the exact same

Back