Bicuck running interference on bi white husbands

I've been to several swinger house parties and almost every married male there was bi. Some of the women were fun to play with, but I really got off on sucking cock or being fucked ... blush
My house party experiences were similar to yours. Most cuckold husbands (me too) are bisexual— some by nature while others become bisexual when their wives become black exclusive. I always wear pink panties so that everyone at the party knows I am a submissive sissy.

In a party atmosphere, most of the cucks are stroking their cocks as they watch their wives getting barebacked by superior black men. My bisexual desires quickly surface and my submissive nature causes me to start orally servicing these needy cuckold husbands. Some of the cucks enjoy mounting my boi-pussy while they watch their wives being blacked.

At the end of the night, my wife expects me to eat the black seed cream pies (several men) out of her gaping pussy and ass. Sometimes one of her black bulls demands that I orally clean his BBC. It is always an honor to serve superior black men.

My house party experiences were similar to yours. Most cuckold husbands (me too) are bisexual— some by nature while others become bisexual when their wives become black exclusive. I always wear pink panties so that everyone at the party knows I am a submissive sissy.

In a party atmosphere, most of the cucks are stroking their cocks as they watch their wives getting barebacked by superior black men. My bisexual desires quickly surface and my submissive nature causes me to start orally servicing these needy cuckold husbands. Some of the cucks enjoy mounting my boi-pussy while they watch their wives being blacked.

At the end of the night, my wife expects me to eat the black seed cream pies (several men) out of her gaping pussy and ass. Sometimes one of her black bulls demands that I orally clean his BBC. It is always an honor to serve superior black men.
Right on MaineSailor207 👍 👍

Back