Bi mwm

Hello everyone
I'm bi- mwm I have been involved with two differ t relationships in the past that lasted both together around five years. Both of those guys were white married man.
I have been out of the style for 4 months, but I'm felling the itch to have a man in my life again. I start looking around sites and looking for decent individuals that are safe and loving.
To make the story short, I met this AA man that was looking for the same. We meet and chat a a couple of times, until we met. He is not the typical guy with a huge tool. But definetly knows how to used it.
And since that time I only want his black cock in my mouth and in my ass. He takes me to levels I never being before. He fucks me every time for at least closeup to two hours, he takes a break and wants to go for another round. I do agree, that I feel submissive to him and the interracial feeling is so arousing and drives me crazy. We like each other and we see at least once a week. And he finds my ass very erotic and appealing since I'm hwp but with a nice meaty ass. Funny,he told me that black men like a nice white ass.

Back