Bi female

We are a 32m 29f couple, been dating for 4 years.

About 2 years ago she hooking up with one of her girlfriends after drinking and called me over so we could have both couples party. We didn't do any swaps but it was fun, we danced, did some skinny dipping and had sex outside in front of each other. Since then we haven't done anything but It was fun and I am looking to get more adventures going in the future.

It seems like her biggest desire is to hookup with another woman (she loves black women) which I find hot and I have told her on multiple occasions that I don't need to be involved in the act if she wants to do something. We have went to a few black clubs but the awkward stares make her feel like she doesn't belong. Our city is really self segregated.

I am trying to not be overly pushy and let things happen if they happen which I believe is her mindset too. She is not into cuckolding (neither am I) or swaps without me since her ex was (bad history). But I do like hearing about her getting hit on and her party stories when she was younger.

She doesn't like to plan things out and have it scripted and is definitely more of a spontaneous person. So on the more recent, She's told me that she had a really bad party phase in college and we are going to go on vacation later this year to new orleans which I hard can be amazing. She mentioned that we are going to be getting really ******* and without sounding manipulative I am excited to encourage her and see her in action.

I do have doubts if she were to ever hook up with a guy we know but I believe that I would be fine if she hooked up with a random person.

Well that's it for my first post and hopefully I post more in the next few months.

Back