Bi fantasy

Sorry for my post above if i was overthinking it a bit lol. But yeah, getting to suck some BBC is still a dream for me at this point, but having a woman ******* me to do it has got to be my top #1 daydream and kink haha. Having a woman grab the back of my head and make me ******* down on it would be the fucking ultimate feeling for me, with extra points if she talks ******* while doing it. I will have this happen to me before i die haha.
it's the ultimate in cock sucking. it's so great to be like that, head held on it by the wife

My wife and I have always been faithful and I've never done anything bi but my biggest fantasy is to be cucked by my wife.

I'd love to watch her suck off another man and cum kiss me. I get off fantasizing about watching her getting fucked and cleaning the cum out of her pussy. Most of all I want her to ******* me suck my first cock. To have her literally put her hand on the back of my head and ******* my mouth down on some hard dick. For her to humiliate me and ******* me to gag on it until a warm load gets shot on my mouth.
It is the fantasy of many cuckolds to taste the cock that fucks the wife, you want to be humiliated, ******, and as a reward, the hot cum on your face.

My wife and I have always been faithful and I've never done anything bi but my biggest fantasy is to be cucked by my wife.

I'd love to watch her suck off another man and cum kiss me. I get off fantasizing about watching her getting fucked and cleaning the cum out of her pussy. Most of all I want her to ******* me suck my first cock. To have her literally put her hand on the back of my head and ******* my mouth down on some hard dick. For her to humiliate me and ******* me to gag on it until a warm load gets shot on my mouth.
For me, the biggest turn-on of this scenario is the fact that I'm with a woman who'd get a kick out of making me do stuff like licking his spunk out of her, or sucking his cock, that she's getting off on compelling me to do it. I find that very sexy!!!

I definitely would love that too

So my wife and I have never taken the first step into this lifestyle, but we discuss the fantasy all the time. The other day during sex I expressed my bi cuck fantasy with her. I told her that I want to clean the cum out her cream pied pussy and that I’d like to suck some big beautiful black cock. She took it okay, she was quite shocked and seemed a little confused. I also talked to her about some experiences I had in college. She wasn’t sure how to take it, but I’m glad now that it’s off my chest. I feel a bit more free now that I told her how I really feel. I feel like with time she will open up to the idea and when we finally take that first step into this lifestyle she will be okay with me fulfilling my fantasy.

So my wife and I have never taken the first step into this lifestyle, but we discuss the fantasy all the time. The other day during sex I expressed my bi cuck fantasy with her. I told her that I want to clean the cum out her cream pied pussy and that I’d like to suck some big beautiful black cock. She took it okay, she was quite shocked and seemed a little confused. I also talked to her about some experiences I had in college. She wasn’t sure how to take it, but I’m glad now that it’s off my chest. I feel a bit more free now that I told her how I really feel. I feel like with time she will open up to the idea and when we finally take that first step into this lifestyle she will be okay with me fulfilling my fantasy.
Always an ego shattering moment of truth when faced with a mighty Black cock from a real man. Love she looks excited for him to surrender the last of his manhood claims for forever

Back