Bi fantasy

After you clean me, your wife can watch me facefuck you with a sneer on my face because you don't deserve it. I'll give you a treat this time, now lay your head back on the edge of the bed and take this dick. If I feel teeth or hesitation, you get slapped, your wife likes when I slap you and call you a faggot so she'll be watching and flicking her bean.

After you clean me, your wife can watch me facefuck you with a sneer on my face because you don't deserve it. I'll give you a treat this time, now lay your head back on the edge of the bed and take this dick. If I feel teeth or hesitation, you get slapped, your wife likes when I slap you and call you a faggot so she'll be watching and flicking her bean.
Oh yes I like that iam a usless faggot alright and deserve all I get you take the wife and use her like your very own slut I would be up for that if you are

Attachments

• 20211014_062834.jpg
    20211014_062834.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 13
  • 20211014_061843.jpg
    20211014_061843.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 13
Mi esposa y yo siempre hemos sido fieles y nunca he hecho nada bi pero mi mayor fantasía es ser corneado por mi esposa.

Me encantaría verla chupar a otro hombre y besarme. Me emociono fantaseando con verla follar y limpiar el semen de su coño. Sobre todo quiero que me folle y chupe mi primera polla. Que ella literalmente pusiera su mano en la parte de atrás de mi cabeza y me follara la boca con una polla dura. Para que ella me humille y me folle para ahogarme hasta que una carga caliente se dispare en mi boca.
En mi caso primero fui bisexual y en todas mis relaciones he sido quien hablo de los trios y orgias así que eso es algo que hemos hecho muchas veces

Back