Bi fantasy

My wife and I have always been faithful and I've never done anything bi but my biggest fantasy is to be cucked by my wife.

I'd love to watch her suck off another man and cum kiss me. I get off fantasizing about watching her getting fucked and cleaning the cum out of her pussy. Most of all I want her to ******* me suck my first cock. To have her literally put her hand on the back of my head and ******* my mouth down on some hard dick. For her to humiliate me and ******* me to gag on it until a warm load gets shot on my mouth.

My wife and I have always been faithful and I've never done anything bi but my biggest fantasy is to be cucked by my wife.

I'd love to watch her suck off another man and cum kiss me. I get off fantasizing about watching her getting fucked and cleaning the cum out of her pussy. Most of all I want her to ******* me suck my first cock. To have her literally put her hand on the back of my head and ******* my mouth down on some hard dick. For her to humiliate me and ******* me to gag on it until a warm load gets shot on my mouth.
When my Mistress first did that to me she made me look up from my knees to admit “I am inferior like all white boys compared to any Black man” then pushed down my head. She had me wearing only the collar with leash and a cock cage

If this is your fantasy and she's not into it, then you need to make it happen. The desire to suck a cock won't go away. The great thing about cock sucking is it that it doesn't jeopardize your marriage like having an affair with a woman. The men you suck won't talk to mutual friends about your relationship or want to spend holidays with you. They just want to cum in your mouth. It is your desire and your orientation, so figure out a way to go suck that first cock.

Last edited:
If this is your fantasy and she's not into it, then you need to make it happen. The desire to suck a cock won't go away. The great thing about cock sucking is it that it doesn't jeopardize your marriage like having an affair with a woman. The4 men you suck won;t talk to their friends about your relationship or want to spend holidays with you. They just want to cum in your mouth. It is your desire and your orientation, so figure out a way to go suck that first cock.
I’m totally into women but LOVE sucking cock. Feeling a cock swell in my mouth as I suck it then pulsating as it fills my mouth with hot cum is absolutely incredible! I don’t get to do it enough

Wish i could find a woman to do that with, i definitely share your fantasy. At least you're part of the way there, i'm sure she could be convinced with the right approach and attitude about it. There's a dirty girl in all of em, just needs to feel ok with letting that out, and for you as well. If she knew she could have a little extra curricular fun while having your love and support in tact I'm sure she'd be down to have whatever fun you wanted. Who knows, it's worth a shot if you can find the right way to bring it up

Sorry for my post above if i was overthinking it a bit lol. But yeah, getting to suck some BBC is still a dream for me at this point, but having a woman ******* me to do it has got to be my top #1 daydream and kink haha. Having a woman grab the back of my head and make me ******* down on it would be the fucking ultimate feeling for me, with extra points if she talks ******* while doing it. I will have this happen to me before i die haha.

Sorry for my post above if i was overthinking it a bit lol. But yeah, getting to suck some BBC is still a dream for me at this point, but having a woman ******* me to do it has got to be my top #1 daydream and kink haha. Having a woman grab the back of my head and make me ******* down on it would be the fucking ultimate feeling for me, with extra points if she talks ******* while doing it. I will have this happen to me before i die haha.
You say that and it's word for word what I want. What I need.

Trust me i know that feeling! Has to be my ultimate want out of the cucking thing, just being MADE to do it BY her and just be powerless to it, even if i already wanted to haha. Handcuff me behind my back and make me worship up and down his cock for him until he gives me a mouthful of what really should've been filling her up, making sure i don't let a drop of it go to waste. I fucking NEED this in my life lol. You're going to be hard as fuck thinking about this as you walk around her tonight, too bad she hasn't the faintest clue of the dirty ******* you think about :blackheart:

Back