Bi black bulls.

How do you ask in an Ad ... If you want a TOP Bi Bull?
meaning we don't want Bisexual. (A man into guys or worse a switch) We don't even want Bi Top in every session ..but since my Lady is Domme and we want a Dominant Bull towards me So getting sucked or Fucking the cuck sissy submissive is a sign of power and dominance .
Should we say Open Mined ?

How do you ask in an Ad ... If you want a TOP Bi Bull?
meaning we don't want Bisexual. (A man into guys or worse a switch) We don't even want Bi Top in every session ..but since my Lady is Domme and we want a Dominant Bull towards me So getting sucked or Fucking the cuck sissy submissive is a sign of power and dominance .
Should we say Open Mined ?
We usually say open, but we use FetLife often which potential playmates have preference listed. It's easier if the other party is bi, we've had a few to say they were interested/would do it, but ultimately just wanted her. It'd be an awkward situation for everywhere once everyone met and that happened.

We usually say open, but we use FetLife often which potential playmates have preference listed. It's easier if the other party is bi, we've had a few to say they were interested/would do it, but ultimately just wanted her. It'd be an awkward situation for everywhere once everyone met and that happened.
We are on Fetlife too. I don't want someone to be Bi ..thinking I am fucking them or sucking me . A Top is important to us as we see it as a Power,Respect and Humiliation of the sub cuck. A man wanting to be Fucked is Bi .. and therefore more likely to be sub. My lady wants an Alpha Male not two subs . Bi can very easily become sub. So an Open minded Top may work

We are on Fetlife too. I don't want someone to be Bi ..thinking I am fucking them or sucking me . A Top is important to us as we see it as a Power,Respect and Humiliation of the sub cuck. A man wanting to be Fucked is Bi .. and therefore more likely to be sub. My lady wants an Alpha Male not two subs . Bi can very easily become sub. So an Open minded Top may work
We just explicitly say we're looking for bi tops.

Might as well go for the full service and give him a rimjob 😈
Yes, as a dedicated cuckold I know I would provide a Good Rim job if the Black Bull wanted it performed, the fact that he is shaved so smoothly makes it very appealing. One of my most exciting moments is to actually feel his Girth of his Beautiful Black Cock in comparison to my little inadequate penis, I can't even get my fingers to touch when I wrap my hand around my girlfriends select lover for the last five years.

Back