Bi Bbc tops. That's a tough find!

Same here. I would LOVE to cage my hubbys little clit and watch a BBC bull fuck him the way he needs. Show him how a sissy chuck takes a real cock. Stretch and pound his tight boipussy and turn him into a real girl.
Dress in fem and go out together, Gigi's in south Detroit lots of action, lots of fun, make your way to the basement or get a table upstairs by the band and men will approach you. Governor is lightening restrictions Feb 1. There are many bookstores to get action. I hope this helps. Good luck girl/Gurley's. 😘💃🌹

Going out in public dressed the first time would be highly exciting!
I have been doing it a long time, just as exciting as the first maby more so with more experience, having men open doors, coming to pump your gas, approaching you at rest stops and truck stops, giving you the rite of way on the highway.... oh my. 😍. Just go for it gurls. Love you all. 💋😘💃🌹

Last edited:
I’d love to have my wife help me with makeup and to feminize me but she is totally against me crossdressing. I have very little experience with it other than trying on some of her things but think I could be somewhat passable if I lost about 20 pounds and had some help feminizing. I do fantasize about going out in public while dressed however.

When I saw how much our bull enjoyed watching her suck my cock, I knew he was curious. It started w me stroking and sucking his cock while he was down on her. I wanted him nice and hard for her. He’s also enjoyed me finishing him. But he finally got up to courage to ask for more. He was eager to explore my thick cock.
We are both top/alpha male types, but w lots of trust, we enjoy exploring all the pleasures of a MMF. Well, at least orally 😉. I’m not taking that monster!!

Attachments

• FF0B5833-AC6A-4834-81FA-7515AA6DE39C.jpeg
    FF0B5833-AC6A-4834-81FA-7515AA6DE39C.jpeg
    208.3 KB · Views: 117
  • BB385B49-C0AA-4E10-873B-EF46ED7EDB57.jpeg
    BB385B49-C0AA-4E10-873B-EF46ED7EDB57.jpeg
    29.9 KB · Views: 113
Back