Best way to meet a real BBC Bull?

We have found 3 BBC on Adult friend finder, the 1st one was perfect and we had 2 encounters with him, the 2nd was fun but couldn't stay hard, and we found a 3rd and will be meeting him in a few weeks. It might be easier for us because we live in Atlanta.
I used to be married to a beautiful woman that loved me and who was willing to take BBC in front of me. I became addicted to the feeling of jealousy along with lust and thrill of the moment, it was fun. We didn’t last due to marriage was already in the dumps but we split and she has since remarried I am still single but am hoping to meet a woman that enjoys BBC to try this lifestyle again. This time I am patient with a mindset us both knowing what we are getting into this time.

Paying for full access to lifestyle bulls and others on an actual swinger site like adultfriendfinder.com, sls.com, doubleslit.com, fetlife.com, ect!
I would agree and add: SDC, and Kasidie. You could also get a crash course in the lifestyle by attending a local swingers event or larger hotel takeover. We don’t visit this site as a place to meet someone. Suppose it could happen but while people “verify” here, unlike the others named, there is no crowd sourced verification to help you know if they‘re someone who will actually meet and more importantly you would want to meet.

Reactions: raf
Hey, here is what we've learned after 13 years in the swinger's lifestyle, and 5 years of meeting extremely well-endowed black men.
Decide on what type of black male turns you on, in shape, shy, outgoing, blunt, married, single, bi, open minded, aggressive or someone in between.
I prefer younger black males, because they are usually in great shape, not beer belly, honest,90% of them are single, (not into married men) personally! The new generation of younger black males are amazingly hung,10-13",and believe it not they know how to use it,and if not they are open to learning. They do not rest after they cum,"no down time" what so ever! Ages 19-27, is the sweet spot for me. Now I did start out with an older black male he was in his 40's self employed plumper, which means he was in great shape, with awesome stamina, and he was 9"1/2.
We also attend local bars, predominately black clubs, also hang out where the college football, basketball teams hang out. Our favorite is HBCU's,be open to conversation mingle,before you know it you will have several FWB. Lastly the swingers sites,this is why we havent gotten verified on this site,because we are verified on SLS,AFF,Fetlife. If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

Use multiple apps and sites. So many fakes on all of them that it's hard too find one's that will actually show up where you live. Specially if you live in a smaller more conservative city..... like Kansas city.
Too many BBC are flakey
Flakes on both sides. It amounts to being an adult.
If you agree to meet then meet unless something comes up.

Posted by the wife: Hey out there to all the real verified people. I was wondering if you guys could recommend the best way to find a real BBC Bull. My husband and I are very serious about finding an ongoing longterm Bull. It seems like many (not all) of the people on this site are single white men that either wanna send you unsolicited pics of their penis to make fun of or are posing as black men, females, or couples without being verified.

To all the females and couples on here that live this lifestyle please help!
Hello there Sexy.
Please do come to Las Vegas, NV

Flakes on both sides. It amounts to being an adult.
If you agree to meet then meet unless something comes up.
Ive tried a few times on apps etc but thats true was either ghosted or something would happen the week of planning to meet up.

Havnt had any luck with apps

Im definitely curious to see if ppl/how often ppl from THIS site actually have success...

Ive tried a few times on apps etc but thats true was either ghosted or something would happen the week of planning to meet up.

Havnt had any luck with apps

Im definitely curious to see if ppl/how often ppl from THIS site actually have success...
Good and bad everywhere.... First thing you should do is verify.... then go from there....

Good and bad everywhere.... First thing you should do is verify.... then go from there....
I definitely didnt want to post nudes etc...not sure how to post a pic on that front etc. didnt want anything identifiable

And if we post a pic and get verified can we take it down after or?

Back