Best way to meet a real BBC Bull?

Posted by the wife: Hey out there to all the real verified people. I was wondering if you guys could recommend the best way to find a real BBC Bull. My husband and I are very serious about finding an ongoing longterm Bull. It seems like many (not all) of the people on this site are single white men that either wanna send you unsolicited pics of their penis to make fun of or are posing as black men, females, or couples without being verified.

To all the females and couples on here that live this lifestyle please help!
I'm not sure if you've heard of this podcast but this is a good resource if you wan to learn more about how you can meet up & establish a connection with a bull. I hope this podcast is helpful & it's entertaining & inspiring 🙏🏾🤗🥰.

Posted by the wife: Hey out there to all the real verified people. I was wondering if you guys could recommend the best way to find a real BBC Bull. My husband and I are very serious about finding an ongoing longterm Bull. It seems like many (not all) of the people on this site are single white men that either wanna send you unsolicited pics of their penis to make fun of or are posing as black men, females, or couples without being verified.

Real BBC bull looking for a couple in Florida or US based. I’m sorry to Canadian couples it would be hard to see each other regularly but maybe we can meet a few times a year.

I am in Florida sadly. I am a BBC bull and I believe I’m attractive and in good shape but I have not been able to find a couple on this site. Quite sad actually. I didn’t think it would take this long to find one. Can someone give me tips on how I can get seen or find a couple. Thanks for the feedback

Wife here too. Gym is main hook up. The top gyms. Black PT and white wives. But I like big gym rats but still the main hook up.

I am in Florida sadly. I am a BBC bull and I believe I’m attractive and in good shape but I have not been able to find a couple on this site. Quite sad actually. I didn’t think it would take this long to find one. Can someone give me tips on how I can get seen or find a couple. Thanks for the feedback
Too bad we're so far. Goodluck.

I'm not sure if you've heard of this podcast but this is a good resource if you wan to learn more about how you can meet up & establish a connection with a bull. I hope this podcast is helpful & it's entertaining & inspiring 🙏🏾🤗🥰.

We have listened before. Thank you.

Back