Best way to meet a real BBC Bull?

Well you have zero media and zero albums. What do you expect that a line of woman will beat a path to your in box because of your name?
Who here said anything like that? I just said I wasnt having to much luck and back in a few threads I already talked about my stance on posting media

Chill

I suggest that you go to a dance club frequented by black men without your husband... maybe with a friend or group. Flirt, dance. Maybe do a one- night stand. And then spring it on the man you are with that you would like to keep seeing him, but that hubby has to be involved to some degree. If it doesn't work, at least you get the one-night stand.

We have had luck meeting at clubs. We try to go to clubs that are visited with mainly black men. We have also had some luck when she struts around the mall showing off her chest and legs. We have not had anyone tell us they dont have gas money but have had some that dont have cars. We have given them rides to the hotel, we try to keep them close to where we have met and try to make sure they are budget friendly. We have had a number of black men state they dont have money for a hotel. So we will pick up the tab for the first time but if they want a repeat, if they warrant one, they have to come up with the room.

find a jazz bar and go on a sunday afternoon.. i brought my girls (dress hot) there and they attracted great looking black men .. the sight of a white woman that i loved being circled by a half dozen black men made my dick hard for weeks.. actually many years later my dick still gets hard.. do this to your favorite girl and she will love you more and remember you forever...

I am always looking to see who may be willing to conversational no matter where I am at, if I get that smile from direct eye contact it's on from there.

Hey, here is what we've learned after 13 years in the swinger's lifestyle, and 5 years of meeting extremely well-endowed black men.
Decide on what type of black male turns you on, in shape, shy, outgoing, blunt, married, single, bi, open minded, aggressive or someone in between.
I prefer younger black males, because they are usually in great shape, not beer belly, honest,90% of them are single, (not into married men) personally! The new generation of younger black males are amazingly hung,10-13",and believe it not they know how to use it,and if not they are open to learning. They do not rest after they cum,"no down time" what so ever! Ages 19-27, is the sweet spot for me. Now I did start out with an older black male he was in his 40's self employed plumper, which means he was in great shape, with awesome stamina, and he was 9"1/2.
We also attend local bars, predominately black clubs, also hang out where the college football, basketball teams hang out. Our favorite is HBCU's,be open to conversation mingle,before you know it you will have several FWB. Lastly the swingers sites,this is why we havent gotten verified on this site,because we are verified on SLS,AFF,Fetlife. If you have any questions feel free to contact us.
You should message me.

She has a new service to meet bulls
sounds like what your look for.

Interesting! I thought it was just for cucks looking for a girlfriend/wife or vice versa. I didn’t realize her site was connecting potential bulls to couples.

Hey, here is what we've learned after 13 years in the swinger's lifestyle, and 5 years of meeting extremely well-endowed black men.
Decide on what type of black male turns you on, in shape, shy, outgoing, blunt, married, single, bi, open minded, aggressive or someone in between.
I prefer younger black males, because they are usually in great shape, not beer belly, honest,90% of them are single, (not into married men) personally! The new generation of younger black males are amazingly hung,10-13",and believe it not they know how to use it,and if not they are open to learning. They do not rest after they cum,"no down time" what so ever! Ages 19-27, is the sweet spot for me. Now I did start out with an older black male he was in his 40's self employed plumper, which means he was in great shape, with awesome stamina, and he was 9"1/2.
We also attend local bars, predominately black clubs, also hang out where the college football, basketball teams hang out. Our favorite is HBCU's,be open to conversation mingle,before you know it you will have several FWB. Lastly the swingers sites,this is why we havent gotten verified on this site,because we are verified on SLS,AFF,Fetlife. If you have any questions feel free to contact us.
It appears to me you seem to be having it all in other places, so what are you looking for on this particular website?

Posted by the wife: Hey out there to all the real verified people. I was wondering if you guys could recommend the best way to find a real BBC Bull. My husband and I are very serious about finding an ongoing longterm Bull. It seems like many (not all) of the people on this site are single white men that either wanna send you unsolicited pics of their penis to make fun of or are posing as black men, females, or couples without being verified.

To all the females and couples on here that live this lifestyle please help!
To sum up what @AnnieS and @Kr1st1 have been suggesting, and to add my own thought that goes alongside theirs, note that nothing replaces a decent conversation with a person, be it here or in a face-to-face day-to-day offline meeting. You have to talk to people as human beings, discuss with them, and share thoughts, ideas, etc. That's how you get to know them and feel the chemistry.

What I have noticed online, in general, is the amount of shallowness. People get online and behave as if there was a BBC shop somewhere where you would get 13'' long and fat cock at the click of an icon, not minding who is behind a profile. Most often one of the first few questions they will throw at your face: How big are you? Can you send me your cock or dick pic?

Get out and put yourself in a position to meet guys in person. Much easier to get a feel for the person and the guys themselves can be the best resource for meeting more guys.

To sum up what @AnnieS and @Kr1st1 have been suggesting, and to add my own thought that goes alongside theirs, note that nothing replaces a decent conversation with a person, be it here or in a face-to-face day-to-day offline meeting. You have to talk to people as human beings, discuss with them, and share thoughts, ideas, etc. That's how you get to know them and feel the chemistry.

What I have noticed online, in general, is the amount of shallowness. People get online and behave as if there was a BBC shop somewhere where you would get 13'' long and fat cock at the click of an icon, not minding who is behind a profile. Most often one of the first few questions they will throw at your face: How big are you? Can you send me your cock or dick pic?
most frequent messages I get:

Why can't I see your media?

What is your bra size?

Ever been with black?

BTW, those get ignored 98.75% of the time. If that's your idea of 'conversation' then it's not going to go well.

most frequent messages I get:

Why can't I see your media?

What is your bra size?

Ever been with black?

BTW, those get ignored 98.75% of the time. If that's your idea of 'conversation' then it's not going to go well.
I guess maybe I can save someone some time.....

because it's private

I guess you will just have to look at the tag and see

obviously you haven't paid any attention to any of my comments over the years, or you would know the answer

Back