Best way to meet a real BBC Bull?

Posted by the wife: Hey out there to all the real verified people. I was wondering if you guys could recommend the best way to find a real BBC Bull. My husband and I are very serious about finding an ongoing longterm Bull. It seems like many (not all) of the people on this site are single white men that either wanna send you unsolicited pics of their penis to make fun of or are posing as black men, females, or couples without being verified.

To all the females and couples on here that live this lifestyle please help!

Just my two cents worth, I have several brothers that I have used as sit ins or just hooked up with couples who needed specific details in their choice of a Bull. But I think you can meet a brother in your everyday life just by speaking as you go about life, at the grocery store, Home Depot, the mall , car wash and so on .

Posted by the wife: Hey out there to all the real verified people. I was wondering if you guys could recommend the best way to find a real BBC Bull. My husband and I are very serious about finding an ongoing longterm Bull. It seems like many (not all) of the people on this site are single white men that either wanna send you unsolicited pics of their penis to make fun of or are posing as black men, females, or couples without being verified.

To all the females and couples on here that live this lifestyle please help!
Paying for full access to lifestyle bulls and others on an actual swinger site like adultfriendfinder.com, sls.com, doubleslit.com, fetlife.com, ect!

Back