Best way to meet?

Relatively new to the lifestyle and looking for new opportunities.

What’s best way to meet wives and couples?

28. 6’3” SWVA. Been Playing about a year.

Open to travel.
You’re certainly impressive. This page is a great start and a great place for discussions, questions and media. But the best way to meet folks close to you would be through swinger sites. kasidie, SLS and others depending on your area.
Then research the best way to make a single male profile. Some basics are to prioritize selling your personality and PG side. While some hot wives & couples may just want a quick playmate, you will find more are interested in a regular trusted playmate. Sadly my wife has stopped seeing bulls simply because they were only a good fuck. She felt no connection to them and it was awkward after play.

Have PG pics that show some personality and interest. Separate out the R pics to a separate file and only send when requested. The husbands are likely the ones that want to see your cock, but the ladies may enjoy the mystery and fantasy of how a date may progress. In a narrative explain what you enjoy, want, and any restrictions. Download several chat platforms so you can communicate more directly when that time comes.

Good luck!

I've met most of the women from recommendations, here, on Tinder, & private/semi-private clubs! What I do suggest is grabbing a separate Phone or something like Google Voice/A VOIP Number (alternatively a cheap phone w/ a cheap plan) to help with verifying Females/Couples when necessary. Sometimes people get a little 'raunchy' if you decide to leave from their relationship but that's more so a far-in-between type of scenario. There are also a lot of people on B2W who you never see post/comment/like your photos but will DM you about meet-ups.

Back