Best way to meet a real BBC Bull?

Posted by the wife: Hey out there to all the real verified people. I was wondering if you guys could recommend the best way to find a real BBC Bull. My husband and I are very serious about finding an ongoing longterm Bull. It seems like many (not all) of the people on this site are single white men that either wanna send you unsolicited pics of their penis to make fun of or are posing as black men, females, or couples without being verified.

To all the females and couples on here that live this lifestyle please help!
We found our new guy on this site.

Posted by the wife: Hey out there to all the real verified people. I was wondering if you guys could recommend the best way to find a real BBC Bull. My husband and I are very serious about finding an ongoing longterm Bull. It seems like many (not all) of the people on this site are single white men that either wanna send you unsolicited pics of their penis to make fun of or are posing as black men, females, or couples without being verified.

I’m interested and I’m real very single.. seems like a lovely couple

We have found 3 BBC on Adult friend finder, the 1st one was perfect and we had 2 encounters with him, the 2nd was fun but couldn't stay hard, and we found a 3rd and will be meeting him in a few weeks. It might be easier for us because we live in Atlanta.

Really that’s not hard I’m real

Probably the best way to do it , is to advertise your self on here , by making posts and uploading pics and do the same on other similar sites if you are not taking the direct approach to meet with black men irl

I read things like this and just wonder how unfortunate. I know cuckold couples like this a common, unfortunately location always tends to be and issue. Talked to plenty looking for a long term bull as I'm looking for long term as well but once it over 3+ hrs away long term dosen't seem possible to me.

I read things like this and just wonder how unfortunate. I know cuckold couples like this a common, unfortunately location always tends to be and issue. Talked to plenty looking for a long term bull as I'm looking for long term as well but once it over 3+ hrs away long term dosen't seem possible to me.
Yeah, it's really sad. We see other couples that live in large cities who have a big selection of ongoing longterm bulls to pick from. For us it's been a huge challenge to find. Oh well. We'll get there one day.

Use multiple apps and sites. So many fakes on all of them that it's hard too find one's that will actually show up where you live. Specially if you live in a smaller more conservative city..... like Kansas city.
Too many BBC are flakey

Back