Best practices for meeting Alphas/Bulls in the wild?

My partner and I are finally getting back into the lifestyle after a 10 year hiatus. We are 31 and were 21 the last time we met and played with another man. We had decent success then using websites such as SLS and while we still plan to utilize every resource available to us, we discovered we have a mutual fantasy of going out (day or night) and having her meet men that way instead.

It is much hotter for both of us to have her be approached by a man that's uninitiated in the lifestyle and is confident enough to do so without the gateway of an online platform. The men we met with in the past have either been intimidated by me or were just generally underwhelming for her. I still loved it, but no one was particularly dominant. Granted, they were also not Black.

I covered the basics regarding appearance and fashion and made sure she understands she needs to play up her femininity and embrace some more provocative styles. She generally likes to play up the friendly "nice, cute good girl" image and really downplays how great her tits and ass are in the process so most of the attention she gets are from awkward submissive men that she isn't attracted to and give off a clingy vibe. She wants attention from the "assholes" that are just interested in fucking her and treating her like a slut so any advice and success stories would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for reading!

Back