Best places

sdc & kasidie are LS sites, which means there are lots of couples and lots of guys. VERY few single women (although some couples are 'hotwife,' which is better in some ways LOL).
Fetlife is for fetishes, so you meet all genders (binary & non-binary) there.

The wife and I met on AFF (and before we met we each found lots of singles--and a few couples--happy to meet)

You guys are not only hot, you always have such good advice and recommendations.
Always look forward to your posts.
Thanks.

For any Black men on here that live in Chicago, go to Bar 63 in Edgewater on Thursday nights. That is sorority night over there and you are pretty much guaranteed to meet a White girl. I think when my girl and I went there a couple weeks back, there were at least 100 White girls and only about 30 guys. There were maybe 2 Black guys in the bar and they got a lot of attention.

For me, it’s always been at the gym, I instruct a class of 25-35 year old women who ever Tuesday afternoon get a parade of sexy black men as they pass through our gym to get to their Basketball league. We always seem to be bending over stretching our hamstrings at that time. The guys have gotten plenty of phone numbers let me tell you.

kasidie.com
sdc & kasidie are LS sites, which means there are lots of couples and lots of guys. VERY few single women (although some couples are 'hotwife,' which is better in some ways LOL).
Fetlife is for fetishes, so you meet all genders (binary & non-binary) there.

The wife and I met on AFF (and before we met we each found lots of singles--and a few couples--happy to meet)

Nice info.

For me, it’s always been at the gym, I instruct a class of 25-35 year old women who ever Tuesday afternoon get a parade of sexy black men as they pass through our gym to get to their Basketball league. We always seem to be bending over stretching our hamstrings at that time. The guys have gotten plenty of phone numbers let me tell you.
Must be a great view

I’ve been approached by two black men in the grocery store this weekend. Not sure if they’re trying to make a move or had legitimate questions..

One asked me if he has to refrigerate a jar of pickles after opening them

And the other asked me if I liked a particular beer I had in my cart because he’s been meaning to try it.

I’ve been approached by two black men in the grocery store this weekend. Not sure if they’re trying to make a move or had legitimate questions..

One asked me if he has to refrigerate a jar of pickles after opening them

And the other asked me if I liked a particular beer I had in my cart because he’s been meaning to try it.
Prolly trying to make a move with questions like that ...

A bar or restaurant downtown full of white people. And a hot young black guy walks in. Everyone’s like who’s that guy. It’s like a kid in a candy store. Next thing you know someone is making small talk, knowing damn well they want that BBC. I’m leaving out with a hot white woman. Period!

In my opinion the best place to meet white women interested in black men is everywhere! They are all over the place. The challenge is knowing how to approach them and having that confidence just like any other woman! You can’t come on as thirsty and desperate...But back to the question they’re everywhere. I see them when I’m at grocery stores, gyms, gas stations and of course bars but I’ve had most of my luck believe it or not when I’m out taking my hourly lunch break. That’s when you tend to run into groups of them or maybe two of them meeting up to have lunch together. There is a wealth of them at the mall as well. The best times at the mall seems to be during week days and during the earlier part of the day when they’re more likely to be by themselves. Just my experiences!

@Angie gallo Whats the gym? I'm local and would love to check it out!

Back