Best places

LS sites: sdc.com, kasidie.com, sls.com...and there's always FetLife
So I've heard that sls and kasidie have a lot of swingers and couples... Fetlife is better for meeting single women. Not sure if that's true or not... But if a guy wanted to meet a single woman which is best?

tell me to point me to some
Bruh I'm from Ohio.
O. G. Original Ohio Player ;)
I was raised off of Midwestern white girls lol
Between Cincy, Columbus, and Cleveland... Plenty of white women.
Young, older, hotwife, professional, hood rats lol

Good thing is proximity. You also have Indiana, KY, PA... All within a few hours. Gotta make the most of that Midwest variety.

Last edited:
So I've heard that sls and kasidie have VA lot of swingers and couples... Fetlife is better for meeting single women. Not sure if that's true or not... But if a guy wanted to meet a single woman which is best?

sdc & kasidie are LS sites, which means there are lots of couples and lots of guys. VERY few single women (although some couples are 'hotwife,' which is better in some ways LOL).
Fetlife is for fetishes, so you meet all genders (binary & non-binary) there.

The wife and I met on AFF (and before we met we each found lots of singles--and a few couples--happy to meet)

sdc & kasidie are LS sites, which means there are lots of couples and lots of guys. VERY few single women (although some couples are 'hotwife,' which is better in some ways LOL).
Fetlife is for fetishes, so you meet all genders (binary & non-binary) there.

The wife and I met on AFF (and before we met we each found lots of singles--and a few couples--happy to meet)
Cool.
I actually prefer a solo Hotwife.
Or a stag /Vixen couple.
Not sure what binary means.

Stag/Vixen couples like us are on LS sites :)
Binary/non-binary is too complicated--google it :)
Yeah that's good. I met my share of Type A couples and have the most memorable fun with them.
Most often professional, very Fit, very good looking. I'm 1,000% straight but it matters that both are in good shape. If I gotta see another dude butt azz naked

Really? My good friend lives in Cincy. He tells me between there and KY he meets white chicks all the time.
Gonna have to agree with this. The Nashville area is really coming up too. I've seen it first hand. Best time of year is during the summer when all of the bachelorette parties come down. It's like a white woman buffet. It sucks because those are mostly the "Wooo" girls but it's really almost shooting fish in a barrel. But if you're looking for a good time with professionals you have to skip the tourist-y spots.

Back