Best place to vaca to find bbc bulls?

Is this for real?

We’re going to Hedo as newbies in Sep. Wife not too interested in playing with other couples at the resort, but local guys is another matter entirely.

We were wondering how we would meet them, though.
How was your experience? I was wondering about hedo & locals as well...

The Gf and I are looking to go on a vacation at the end of May. We are wanting to find some fun, curious if anyone has had much luck traveling and finding the lady some BBC? We are open to location. We live in Florida, was thinking maybe Jamaica, but we are all ears! Help us out ❤️View attachment 4946985View attachment 4946986View attachment 4946987View attachment 4946988
Come to new orleans. Were closer and have all the bbc that sexy pawg needs. Lets chat for sure

🤔 We are up in Northern Colorado on visits, what area is this group located?
did you?

Star Trek Wow GIF

We were in Denver this weekend. Just a kick trip. Noted my wife has packed her wicked weasel one piece mega mesh bikini. (Which she has yet to wear) I'm assuming she was thinking of wearing it in the hotels Jacuzzi. (Although the hotel didn't have one, just a pool and we were too busy to ever take a swim.

One she has the grape and teal one the chick is wearing.

Attachments

• m_5c00b2583e0caa5ff28d9e3a.jpg
    m_5c00b2583e0caa5ff28d9e3a.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 169
  • s-l300.png
    s-l300.png
    123.1 KB · Views: 174
We were in Denver this weekend. Just a kick trip. Noted my wife has packed her wicked weasel one piece mega mesh bikini. (Which she has yet to wear) I'm assuming she was thinking of wearing it in the hotels Jacuzzi. (Although the hotel didn't have one, just a pool and we were too busy to ever take a swim.

One she has the grape and teal one the chick is wearing.
It would be more interesting if your wife joined you on this website, instead of you telling us 3rd party what happened. We don't know you or your wife. So hearing about a story about 2 people no one knows is only interesting to the WANKERS on here.

It would be more interesting if your wife joined you on this website, instead of you telling us 3rd party what happened. We don't know you or your wife. So hearing about a story about 2 people no one knows is only interesting to the WANKERS on here.
Most people don't know each other.

But based on our previous interactions this has nothing to do with that.

I'll just leave it at that

Back