Best place to be humiliated in chastity ?

I would think at a nude beach. You would be in the company of open-minded people (otherwise they wouldn't be at a nude beach), but many of them may not understand the caged lifestyle. Another place would be a pool party or hot tub where nudity is optional. It is always hot to exhibit the caged lifestyle in front of people who may not understand (and therefore you have to explain it to them.)

I would think at a nude beach. You would be in the company of open-minded people (otherwise they wouldn't be at a nude beach), but many of them may not understand the caged lifestyle. Another place would be a pool party or hot tub where nudity is optional. It is always hot to exhibit the caged lifestyle in front of people who may not understand (and therefore you have to explain it to them.)
nude beaches are humiliating for me.. i have to go every sunny weekend.. caged.

Attachments

• FA13D08A-2CA2-4980-8351-B9A17E2BAA7B.jpeg
    FA13D08A-2CA2-4980-8351-B9A17E2BAA7B.jpeg
    638.2 KB · Views: 142
My wife has helped convert now 5 of her friends (4 divorced, middle aged, horny and single-1 married but hubby is an asshole and has no idea) and they have all now seen my locked penis. Having to show them the first time, always while there is a black bull nude standing there with a huge limp, flaccid cock, is always super humiliating. What is also humiliating, is being so humiliated showing and seeing the friends reactions the first time, they are all shocked....then being so humiliated and turned on, I’ll be leaking a huge bead of precum. So funny how they all stare with a draw job look but once there mind finally believes what they are seeing is real, they all want to touch it, pull on it, slap it lightly and don’t know why, but it makes them so horny they can’t stand it....that first time, they can’t take their eyes off of it, always hot seeing them cum while being impaled by BBC, all while staring at my little lock cocked in disbelief. One of her friends (the married one) loves to get fucked while I watch nude in my cage and laughs, taunts, teases and makes fun of my little white penis....the hornier and closer to orgasm she gets, the nastier her insults towards white dick become....it really arouses me...my wife will even push me close to the bed so her friend can grab and pull on my cage, damn near ripping my balls off when she’s cumming. I love being a cuckold and never realized until so, how slutty and how much some women love and live for good fuckings! I love cream pies to and get to clean more than a few BBC cream pies pussies these days! Want to see a married white woman really get off, let her sit on a cuckold face like me that really loves his clean up duty and is very good at it, they can’t wait to get on my face after being filled! Not sure who loves it more, them or me.

Went to a swingers club with my wife and a female friend of hers. They had a club upstairs that was totally nude. They almost didn't let me in because of my cage. The door man said if I could get five women to approve of my cage he would let me in.

Been to nudist resorts with my wife and our bulls while being in chastity.
Have gone through a metal detector at the airport and the metal Chastity went off as I went through. That was humiliating strip search
Gym locker room, changing and showering with my little penis locked up in front of everyone

Mine was at a clothing optional pool. Wife wore a micro bikini sunning. She had my key on a necklace. She told me to take off my shorts to tan so everyone could see.
Then maybe humiliating for you but can you imagine how proud your wife was when you dropped the swim trunks and you were exposed as the caged cuckold you are? The more comfortable you get with being proud of your own Chastity as well can normalize and liberate your cuckold in the closet. Just think about it, once everyone knows you are a caged cuck, there's no more anxiety hiding it and living in secret. For almost all of us chastity will be a lifelong constant and therefore chastity will always be a part of life and I for one know that I am very proud to be a cuckold naturally and I love the feeling of being claimed by a queen and exposing your cage to the world shows her ownership and power and that is something to be very proud of as a cuckold

Attachments

• dffe8-ptguysareenvious.jpg
    dffe8-ptguysareenvious.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 80
Then maybe humiliating for you but can you imagine how proud your wife was when you dropped the swim trunks and you were exposed as the caged cuckold you are? The more comfortable you get with being proud of your own Chastity as well can normalize and liberate your cuckold in the closet. Just think about it, once everyone knows you are a caged cuck, there's no more anxiety hiding it and living in secret. For almost all of us chastity will be a lifelong constant and therefore chastity will always be a part of life and I for one know that I am very proud to be a cuckold naturally and I love the feeling of being claimed by a queen and exposing your cage to the world shows her ownership and power and that is something to be very proud of as a cuckold
It was amazing how many people came over to talk with the wife. Men and women.

Back