Best Place in SF East Bay to meet BBC

My wife is cute, shy and Asian and we’re wondering where the best place is in the East Bay to meet black men looking for white, Asian and Latino wives
I lived in Monterey for a long time and my wife had no problem meeting black men in San Jose or any where in the Bay Area. When we were there black men had their pick of the white and Asian women. My wife had one black man that fucked her like a couple nights during the week and she stayed over every weekend with him. What we liked in California was she openly went with him he come right to the house they’d kiss right there our neighbors knew that they were lovers I mean they put on a show to humiliate me and it turned them on when they were fucking , it always seemed like the neighbors were always outside when that black BMW pulled into the driveway lol BNWO is going strong in California

Still near Monterey?
No not any more we had to move my wife’s company transferred her to Florida and then the northeast Ny , Florida was nice beaches but we felt it was really racist place, they didn’t care for our femdom bbc cuckold lifestyle I guess my wife likes to show off lol and we weren’t to popular there lol

The club scene is weak in the Bay Area in general. My opinion. If you are gonna go out, Santana Row would be a good place to try. Lots of people of all colors mixing it up. Avoid SF. If you are willing to drive, hit up Mix Downtown in Sacramento.
Agreed with The Mix and I live in Sacramento.

I noticed several comments and wanted to contribute.
We used to live in Sacramento area and there was a great dive bar in Sacramento near Arden Mall named Trino's. A real dive but on Saturday night it turned into a white woman/black man meat market that was great fun.
We also lived in the East Bay. I agree that Santana Row has a number of good places. Thursday nights in the summer there is a place in Pleasanton called Barone's that was always packed with MILF Cougars and they young black men they liked. We had some fun there as well and lived nearby. There are probably others.
We have a home in Monterey area and would love to meet some local men when we visit town.
Shoot us a PM.

We used to live in Sacramento area and there was a great dive bar in Sacramento near Arden Mall named Trino's. A real dive but on Saturday night it turned into a white woman/black man meat market that was great fun.
We also lived in the East Bay. I agree that Santana Row has a number of good places. Thursday nights in the summer there is a place in Pleasanton called Barone's that was always packed with MILF Cougars and they young black men they liked. We had some fun there as well and lived nearby. There are probably others.
We have a home in Monterey area and would love to meet some local men when we visit town.
Shoot us a PM.
Good commentary. We used to live in Pleasanton and can confirm that Barone’s was a good spot. We heard a few years ago that it closed :(

Are there black men at the V bar looking white wives?
I was at Santana Row with my wife walking down the crowded main street on a late Saturday afternoon. We were looking for a restaurant that wasn't booked when three young black guys were walking next and a little ahead of us. One of them motioned for us to walk ahead, I didn't think much of it other than being polite, the walkway was crowded. Later I told my wife they probably they wanted to check you out, she was wearing a form fitting dress, nothing to revealing but tight. After reading this post, I think we will be going back soon. We only live a few minutes away.

The club scene is weak in the Bay Area in general. My opinion. If you are gonna go out, Santana Row would be a good place to try. Lots of people of all colors mixing it up. Avoid SF. If you are willing to drive, hit up Mix Downtown in Sacramento.
My wife met a lot of black guys in a was called the Fog Bank but I googled it and it’s out of business I guess

Shoot us a PM.
We are cuckold couple in Pleasanton, CA.
is barone a restaurant? what is the best time to go there?

Appreciate it. We’ll look into Santana Row for sure
When my wife and I lived out in California we had great times in San Francisco. It was a good area for female domination couples. My wife and her friends were bbc only. My wife belonged to a business woman’s group , professional women they use to talk to younger women about careers choices in business. We loved the Bay Area and black men and white woman were becoming the norm. I guess it’s changed quite a bit since we lived there.

Back