Best Moment?

When my wifes eyes roll back in her head, her face is bright red, her legs are in the air with her toes curled and biting hard into his shoulder while he releases this primal, guttural groan as he unloads in her. Unfortunately that moment only lasts for maybe 15-20 seconds all up, but it leaves me speechless every time. Once my heart was racing so hard, my wife was worried i was going to have a heart attack.

this happened the last time we were with our friend B. as usual, we met at a hotel on a weekday afternoon. we were all well aquainted with one another by this point, so there was very little social time and more sex. they were kissing and he was undressing her, as I picked her clothes up and folded them, I turned around an he was already inside her. guess he couldn't wait because she still had her shirt on!

anyway, an hour or so into the festivities, my GD work phone kept ringing. when it was obvious that it wasn't going away, I took it into the bathroom to see WTF was so important. I didn't pay much attention, as I was really listening to them fucking. he was grunting and making an ******* like moan, I could hear my wife's moans, and occasional gasps for air, so I knew he was kissing her deep while he was in her. then all of a sudden the pace and tempo really picked up. I could hear his balls slapping her ass really hard and she was getting louder with each smack. I got off the damn phone and came out just in time to watch him cum in her for what seemed to be the longest time.

may not sound that great, but it was my first experience not seeing, but hearing only. it was utterly fascinating and erotic to me.

Honestly have to say, cuming on their face, and then continuing to fuck them with my cum on their face. I think the most satisfying part in that, is just right after I'm finishing busting a huge load on their face, and sticking my cock immediately back in their pussy, I like to watch their disbelief, and amazement on their face as I continue right where I left off in pounding their pussy, and then pump it full of cum with my second load.

After that I will say entering the pussy. I love the anticipation build up and man sliding inside of it to get that initial pleasure is a turn on. I love the reactions to. Like the moans, licking their lips as I slowly slide in. It's also exciting because it's a preview of what's to cum.

Don't get me wrong, I love consecutive creampies, and from personal experience all women would rather have me cum multiple times inside them rather then once on her face and one to two times in her pussy but....man it's a turn on pounding her pussy and seeing your cum dripping from her chin or her face covered in your cum while you work on making her squirt

LMAO there's been quite a few times where I have left women exhausted, nearly ******* laying in their own squirt on the sheets, face covered in my cum, pussy oozing out my creampie and I am standing tall admired what I have done. Lol. Haha I have walked around with my dick covered in their pussy cum for a while before I shower to wear it like a badge of honor rofl. I know I ain't the only guy that does that.

Back