Best Long Interracial Cuckold Stories

Hello, I have been trying to find good long stories of an Interracial Cuckold Theme, however I seem to be hitting a bit of a wall. I have found stories by some great authors and I wondered if anyone here had some suggestions for me?

The authors I have read and enjoyed are;
JayCuck - now JC Wittol
KarenKay (if anyone has her completed catalogue since her site seems to be down)
Everyonesavoyeur (while not long as such the stories do have a bit more substance)
Montano IR (only one story so far but it is excellent)
Jewel Geffen (If anyone knows if there are more stories of this author please let me know)
Angieseroticpen

So if anyone has any suggestions please let me know!

Thank you!

Hello, I have been trying to find good long stories of an Interracial Cuckold Theme, however I seem to be hitting a bit of a wall. I have found stories by some great authors and I wondered if anyone here had some suggestions for me?

The authors I have read and enjoyed are;
JayCuck - now JC Wittol
KarenKay (if anyone has her completed catalogue since her site seems to be down)
Everyonesavoyeur (while not long as such the stories do have a bit more substance)
Montano IR (only one story so far but it is excellent)
Jewel Geffen (If anyone knows if there are more stories of this author please let me know)
Angieseroticpen

So if anyone has any suggestions please let me know!

Thank you!
Did you read mine? I posted here...

Sure here is the link !
Do you have a link to the story. Your profile is restricted.

Sure here is the link !

Thanks I'll read it later when I get a chance. I love Japanese women, so petite and feminine.

Thanks I'll read it later when I get a chance. I love Japanese women, so petite and feminine.
You are wellcome, is my first story in English so sorry if there is some error, I’d like to have some opinion ! I think Japanese woman milky skin is the perfect contrast whit a real black bull! As you say they are so feminine that will inspire a lot of fantasy about IR sex

You are wellcome, is my first story in English so sorry if there is some error, I’d like to have some opinion ! I think Japanese woman milky skin is the perfect contrast whit a real black bull! As you say they are so feminine that will inspire a lot of fantasy about IR sex
[/QUOT
Are you Japanese?

Back