Best island and hotel to get wife with bbc

Who said “hedo” one? 🤦🏿‍♂️.We talking about a Hotel Named “One”.SMFH.This is why ppl should save their 2 cents cause they might need it later🤦🏿‍♂️🤔

Who said “hedo” one? 🤦🏿‍♂️.We talking about a Hotel Named “One”.SMFH.This is why ppl should save their 2 cents cause they might need it later🤦🏿‍♂️🤔
Or,,,maybe someone should dust off that old shoe box where the keep their sense of humor? Kinda like when you introduce your new bride as your “first wife”,,,or,,,”as God is my witness,,,I thought turkeys could fly”,,,granted before Hedonism II, there was only one Hedonism, and it was called Hedonism (go figure), but when the numbers of Hedonisms increase, I feel the term of Hedonism One when requesting distinct information about solely that property, it would definitely avoid confusion, but all that’s an after thought, actually I was being more sardonic than humorous, but it doesn’t matter if people don’t recognize it. I guess you’re right, this was a much better use of my 2 cents!

Don’t know what happened to “one”,,,but all I ever hear about these days is Hedonism II
Politely put it is the McDonalds of swingers: not great but you know what to expect.
way better if you contact one of the local members of a site. There are local to the area you are visiting on this site.

Or,,,maybe someone should dust off that old shoe box where the keep their sense of humor? Kinda like when you introduce your new bride as your “first wife”,,,or,,,”as God is my witness,,,I thought turkeys could fly”,,,granted before Hedonism II, there was only one Hedonism, and it was called Hedonism (go figure), but when the numbers of Hedonisms increase, I feel the term of Hedonism One when requesting distinct information about solely that property, it would definitely avoid confusion, but all that’s an after thought, actually I was being more sardonic than humorous, but it doesn’t matter if people don’t recognize it. I guess you’re right, this was a much better use of my 2 cents!
As someone that has been to the Legion Hedonism 2 three times. Once when they first opened up which was a great time. The last two time it was not so great. Pool was packed with people drinking to have a good time. Signs saying no condoms in the pool as they jame the pool filter. Others saying no cumming in the pool. The the bleach levels were pretty high. There you have my two cents.

We had better luck contacting the local Temporary Boy Friends on sites like this.
We did our research into the resorts they mentioned, Ruling out those that used term family friendly or family oriented. Looking for terms like clothing optional are nude beach’s or pool. Another good term was adult oriented.

As someone that has been to the Legion Hedonism 2 three times. Once when they first opened up which was a great time. The last two time it was not so great. Pool was packed with people drinking to have a good time. Signs saying no condoms in the pool as they jame the pool filter. Others saying no cumming in the pool. The the bleach levels were pretty high. There you have my two cents.

We had better luck contacting the local Temporary Boy Friends on sites like this.
We did our research into the resorts they mentioned, Ruling out those that used term family friendly or family oriented. Looking for terms like clothing optional are nude beach’s or pool. Another good term was adult oriented.
I think I’m broken, or at least cut from a different cloth, I spent 13 years in Orlando before settling in Oregon, you couldn’t take a step without falling in someone’s pool, not to mention the thousand lakes. That being said, I could care less about condoms or cum in the pool, I may indulge in the views at sunset, but other than that, I’d be there to see and touch black cock at will. I often compare things like this to Chevy Chases reaction upon seeing the Grand Canyon in Lampoons Vacation,,,if you can picture that, picture me looking at all the drunks, the condoms floating, the now turned pure white cum moving through the water, and then me leading to hung uncut, ink black bulls to our room where I’d stay till it was time for breakfast! LOL

Back