Best cheating experience?

I've never really found it necessary to cheat on my husband as he supports my dalliance's 100%, but there have been those times when the opportunity presented itself and it was just too good to give up an exciting and thrilling opportunity. One such occasion was initiated at a lifestyle club my husband and I were visiting on a weekday night. It was unusually slow with a very vanilla group of men and considering my exclusive taste for chocolate it did not appear that my wants, needs and desires would be fulfilled this night. As my husband went to use the men's room prior to us leaving I noticed a rather large, mature beautifully dark gentleman with a bald head and close cut gray beard enter the club. This sighting brought an immediate smile to my face. It must have been karma as he saw me light up and headed straight to our table. No invitation was necessary as he took a seat, telling me in his deep soothing voice he had been searching for me all night. Alas I had to inform him we were leaving as soon as my husband was done in the restroom. Producing his cell phone he told me to give him my number. Now this is something my husband and I never give out until we're comfortable with the individual we are sharing it with, however, without giving it a second thought I took his phone, entered my name and number, handed it back and told him to call me. As I spotted my husband I got up and met him where upon we exited the club. Two days later around mid morning I received a phone call. I recognized the "Barry White" voice on the phone instantly. He was inviting me to lunch, which I immediately accepted. Giving him the address, he would pick me up within the hour, just enough time to get ready. A sundress and sandals would do nicely, to my thinking no bra nor panties were necessary. True to his word he picked me off and drove to a favorite Tex-Mex restaurant of mine. We took a secluded booth back in the bar area sitting opposite each other. Though not an Adonis I found his hypnotic voice and mature features extremely attractive. True I might have had one too many margaritas but as we shared several appetizers I was becoming more impatience for his touch. Slipping off a sandal I moved my foot up his leg to his inner thigh, feeling his thick manhood and massaging it through his pants. He let me know that in no uncertain terms he would have to carry a menu in front of his pants should I continue toying with him. I suggested we go for a leisurely drive and he whole heartedly agreed, paying the bill and walking out arm in arm. We drove for an hour or so and found ourselves out of the city and into the big piney woods. Parking in a secluded spot he displayed his dominance. I was ordered to strip and climb into the back seat. I obeyed. I now had flashbacks of my high school years. I was fourteen, in the back seat of an old Pontiac, naked, laying down, my butt sticking to the vinyl seat as one Black Boy after another took their turn filling me with their seed, groping my breasts, telling me what a tramp and slut I was, a white whore for Blacks, experiencing one amazing orgasm after another. He opened the door and got into the back, his pants pulled down, his stunningly thick dick ready to penetrate my wet cunt. He wasn't exceptionally long but he made up for it in his girth. I moaned as he gave me the stretching I craved, his hands grabbing my tits, pulling and pinching my nipples, OH GODS coming from me as he pounded away. I could feel the final thrusts coming as he exploded inside me, one surge after another as he tried to get deeper with every push. I remembered how the Black Boys felt after depositing their seed deep in me. Looking at him I think that feeling of satisfaction never leaves a Man. I too was satisfied, for the moment anyway. He sat back while I sucked the cocktail of cum and pussy juice from his prick. As we drove back he refused to let me put my sundress back on, instead pulling up next to the big eighteen wheeled trucks so I could give the truckers "a thrill". We knew they appreciated it when they honked their horns. Once home I had to clean myself up before my husband saw me. Funny but when he asked how my day had been, I honestly replied as exciting and thrilling as ever.;)

Part 2: so I'm outside talking on the phone to someone on my team about some error on some numbers idk what exactly the trouble shooting was tbh but it was a big enough deal for them to have called me to go back to the office to try to figure this out. So I tell them ok let me go take my wife back home and ill head out to the office. I hang up I go back in and I don't see my wife anywhere I would have immediately thought oh shes in the restroom but because I was drinking I needed to take a leak. I make my way to the restrooms which r in an awkward location almost like if they were trying to hide them and while I'm walking over towards them I see the table where I left my wife and I don't see her boss. At this point I have 2 things going through my head, 1 shes just using the restroom and 2 what if he's harassing her or worse. I finally arrive at the hallway where the restrooms are and no ones around. Now the men's and women's restroom entrances r facing eachother so right when I'm in the middle of both I hear coming from the women's restroom sucking, slurping, saliva, groaning and moaning noises. I immediately poke my head down the hallway no ones coming i run into the men's restroom no one is in there I hurry back and go into the women's restroom and look under the stalls and in the second stall I recognize his pants and my wifes dress. No one else is in any of the other stalls. I couldn't believe it all this time she would say she hated him and that he made her skin crawl and yet here's my wife on her knees sucking his cock! I was rock hard immediately and I needed to see it for myself, so I sneak into the stall next to them and get up on the toilet and look over. I made sure I was facing his back so he wouldn't notice/see me. And sure enough he was pumping his BBC into my wifes mouth and every now and then down her throat! She would gag catch her breath try to stop but he was relentless and I didn't blame him he finally had the married milf hes always wanted on her knees sucking or atleast trying her best to take his cock. She was between wanting it and kinda sober realizing she was being.......you know being ****** but I think her primal instincts was getting the best of her. To this day I fucking get pissed at my self for not taking pictures and video of this but u have to understand I was hard as fuck and transfixed seeing my wife with a black cock in her mouth. For whatever reason she snaps out of it enough to push him off and says, " no ya, that's it I'm done i need to go home". To my surprise he complies with my wifes wishes and starts to put his cock away i take this opportunity to sneak back out and make it back to the main room. I see my wife come out the hallway and sit down in a near by table all I was thinking u fucking whore trying to calm down my cock. Then her boss came out and was making a b line for her. Here's where things get stupid interesting and weird. Now for whatever reason I forget that my wife just cheated on me with her boss and that he was still trying to get into that pussy, I head over to her before he does and all I have on my mind is I need to head over to the office. So I'm telling her this when he arrives and he catches enough to suggest that he could drive her home so she can go and ******* cuz she was *******. I go oh yea thanks that helps alot lmao! WHAT?! long story short I'm half way to my office when my partners call saying they figured it out. I was relieved and as I take an exit I remember, HOLY ******* MY WIFE IS WITH HER PERVERT BOSS!!! IN MY HOUSE!!!! I hurry back home but I remember wait my ******* r home so maybe nothin is happening. What I later found out was my wife dropped off the ******* at her mom's place. I get home park open the door and managed to take off my shoes and blazer when I hear something that gives me pause. I hear a slapping noise i start going up the stairs, I hear it again and again and again. I hear my wife moaning and groaing. I finally get to our bedroom the door is open and I see my wife on the edge of our bed, on all 4s, her dress up and over her ass and her boss fully naked behind my wife fucking her RAW!!! View attachment 4051909I couldn't believe it my fantasy came true right before my eyes I was seeing my Mexican wife mom of 2 elementary school teacher on all 4s like a dog/bitch taking another man's cock! Not only that her boss! And not only that a BBC!!!! I took out my phone and took video of my wife cheating on me. He noticed I was there but he kept fucking her. He assumed I was ok with it cuz I was recording it lol. The video is short because I was to busy jerking off furiously watching a bbc fuck my wife for the first time. This went on for about 2 hours we took turns fucking my wife using her pussy using her throat spanking her, calling her a slut and a whore fingering her asshole which at this point she wasn't prepared for anal. He even tried putting it in but it was too tight. While he was fucking her from the back I had her mouth pumping my cock and we would take turns finger fucking her asshole. I cam 5 times he cam 3 times, out of the 3 he cam twice in her pussy. I cam 2 times in her mouth 1 on her face and 2 times in her pussy. It was SOOOOOO HOT when he did!!!! The lust took over me and I kept telling him, "yea fuck yea fuck my wife, shes ur employee and ur her boss but keep using her married pussy!" Pump ur black cock into her married brown mexican pussy! I kept reminding him she was married a mom and one of his teachers which made him pump harder and deeper and faster. When I noticed he was close to cumming I ramped it up with the dirty talk. " FUCK YEA USE MY WIFES PUSSY THATS WHAT U WANTED RIGHT U WANTED TO USE MY MEXICAN WIFE LIKE THIS U WANTED TO BURY UR BLACK COCK AS DEEP INTO MY WIFES PUSSY AS U CAN! HE pumped faster and faster. " YEA LIKE THAT USE HER USE HER!! CUM INSIDE MY WIFE!! CUM DEEP INSIDE!! BREED MY WIFE!!! BREED THE mom OF MY *******!!! and when I said that he started to pump harder and sharper I knew he was pumping his cum into my wifes pussy as deep as he could. All the while I was pumping my cock in and out of my wifes mouth while i fingered her asshole. When I saw him breeding my wife my fingers were in her asshole and the sight of him breeding her made me cum inside her mouth and It was hard! My fingers twisted inside her asshole in such a way that she bucked and started to twitch, she was cumming and cumming hard like never before. Part 3 coming.
Awesome and beautiful story

I’ve fucked a few married or attached women but by far my favorite experience happened to be my first time with a white woman. Me and my best friend at the time started sharing this much older, married white lady he knew for a few months before I got to meet her. We were only like 20 at the time but she was in her early 50s and sexy as fuck. I can’t say she was pretty but her body was incredible. She was a tall bbw with huge titties, wide hips and a donkey booty. Plus she was a stone cold freak and enthusiastic about taking black cock.

The very first time I got to formally meet her set the tone because just off the strength of her fucking with my homeboy, she let me do what I wanted with her too. Within a couple of hours of hanging out with her, we flipped her all over the apartment and I ended up busting in her mouth and then later in her asshole completely raw. For the next few months, we used that bitch like a cum rag whenever we could get ahold of her and she loved every minute of it. She really got off on being used, man-handled and degraded by black men and then sent home back to her husband beat up and full of nut. We pretty much gave her her ultimate fantasy on a regular basis and fulfilled ours too. It didn’t go on as long as we’d like but it was definitely fun while it lasted.

I would like to hear about the hottest cheating experiences you have had! Cucks, bulls or from a hotwife view, bring it on!
I'll start..
This was before my wife was a hotwife or I had given her permission to fuck others. She went out with three wild younger girlfriends to celebrate her friends 25th birthday, wife was almost 10 years older than her friend but they were former work collegues that had kept in touch and occasionally hang out. They first went to a bar, then nightclubs and they were all drinking and doing coke. The birthdaygirl said that she was surprised that my wife kept up with them and partied just as hard, despite having 2 small children at home. Something happened and my wife lost her friends, however she had met an old flirt and hung out with him instead. She came home at 4 in the morning, woke me up when she went to bed and gave me the fuck of my life! She was very agressive and practicly jumped on me. I was really surprised and she said a little ashamed that she met someone that gave ger coke and she was horny. The sex was wild she screamed and fucked as crazy, wanted to have her dildo in her pussy at the same time I fucked her. She begged to get fucked and I have NEVER seen her as horny before or after that night. Unfortunately we had to stop fucking since she woke our ******* up with her screams. The day after she acted as nothing had happen and only a year after she admitted that she had given the guy a blowjob in the restroom when they were there doing coke and that it was more than a flirt before..
She has stayed of ******* almost entirely after that night, maybe doing it once or twice a year at most.
Would love to hear others experience of cheating that you were turned on by.
Love wives like her.

I’ve fucked a few married or attached women but by far my favorite experience happened to be my first time with a white woman. Me and my best friend at the time started sharing this much older, married white lady he knew for a few months before I got to meet her. We were only like 20 at the time but she was in her early 50s and sexy as fuck. I can’t say she was pretty but her body was incredible. She was a tall bbw with huge titties, wide hips and a donkey booty. Plus she was a stone cold freak and enthusiastic about taking black cock.

The very first time I got to formally meet her set the tone because just off the strength of her fucking with my homeboy, she let me do what I wanted with her too. Within a couple of hours of hanging out with her, we flipped her all over the apartment and I ended up busting in her mouth and then later in her asshole completely raw. For the next few months, we used that bitch like a cum rag whenever we could get ahold of her and she loved every minute of it. She really got off on being used, man-handled and degraded by black men and then sent home back to her husband beat up and full of nut. We pretty much gave her her ultimate fantasy on a regular basis and fulfilled ours too. It didn’t go on as long as we’d like but it was definitely fun while it lasted.
Beautiful story.....that's how you properly handle someone's white wife.

Link to true story of my cheating wife

My wife and I were swingers for a long time and when we were out of town I always gave her a hall pass. The only rule was no staying overnight. Well the first week she was there she met a guy and they played for the next 2 months. She told me everything and described how great the sex was. What she didn’t tell me was that they stayed overnight almost the entire time. I didn’t find out till after she came home. To top it off she still texted the guy all the time after coming home. I guess the dick really was that good.

Omg i feel like this is a safe space to tell my story of a ripple effect it had on me. 27 now but back in my freshmen year of high-school in bakersfield (lol) i had this 9/10 drop dead beautiful gf. Beautiful face, B cup boobs, and such a big ass and i have always been an ass man aha. I was definitely dating out of my league but she fell in love with me cause of my personality always making her feel good and laugh. And it was obvious how many guys wanted her when we would walk around the school. Anyways we started dating during the summer and a couple of months during freshmen year. Well on a monday we got approached by one of her rich friends that her parents where going out of town Saturday and she was going to throw a huge party so obviously we agreed ! On the weekends my parents also worked out of town in LA. So it all aligned so damn well. Anyways long story short come Saturday afternoon my ex and i are hanging out with friends at a small park already drinking and talking about the party. Anyways it was my first time drinking four lowkos and i drank 3 thinking it was weak alcohol my gf at the time warned me but i wasnt a light weight and shrugged it off. Its 7 pm now and its getting dark and thats when it hit me hard and realized i was completely wasted and the drinks upset my stomach bad. I started throwing up and my friends had to help me get home which was like 2 blocks away. I remember my ex telling me that we are getting picked up in 40 min while i was trying to sober up in the shower. But to no luck i kept vomiting. And our ride was here. I vaguely remember her telling me if we should cancel but i felt extremely bad and told her to go without me and for her friend older sis to drop her off later as she was spending the night with me. She told her parents that she was spending the night with a friend and my parents never cared if i had girls over haha. As long as i never drank or smoke lol. Whoops. Anyways fast forward she ends up leaving and i end up falling asleep. I wake up around 5 am and see her text on how she wishes i was there etc etc. her texts and pics stopped incoming around 3 or 4 am. I payed no attention to it as i thought she is just having fun. But I start getting worried about her well being so i try n call her and tell her that i feel better and if she is okay. When i call her she picks up i can hear the music vaguely in the background and her in a room. I can hear her whispering with someone but i am oblivious to it and she is slurring her words to me but i tell her what time is she coming over ? As we have a date planned the whole next day. She tells me her “bestie” older sis is about to drop her off as the party is winding down. I say okay ill wait for her as i have that weird bad gut feeling and my mind starts to wonder. Anyways i wait almost an hr and my room is right in front of my house so i am staring like a hawk out my window waiting for her. When i finally see a benz pull up which is not her friends sis but an older looking dude who I’ve seen around school and was a junior. I see her hopping out of the car and my heart sinks when i see her returning his hoodie and hat to him. I immediately think i am overthinking *******. Cause there is no way she would cheat on me NO WAY. Anyways i can hear her knocking the door and when i open it…MY GOD her outfit was so unbelievably HOT. I immediately tell her i missed her and start kissing her. I tell her i want to do it and for the first time ever she is a bit reluctant. But she is also very wasted and horny as she tells me to wait while she goes to the restroom. I say whatever and let her as i start getting ready. When she comes in she says “lets make it quick cause i am too tired” so she goes down on me trying to make it quick aha. But then i flip her and start to try to go down on her and she says “no” that she was sweating all night long and hasn't showered. I say
“Idc” and continue to go down on her and not immediately but after a while i start tasting a bitter and salty taste, which caught me off guard and kinda gross. But i didnt want to tell her that so i wouldn’t ruin the mood. Ive gone down on her numerous times before so this taste caught me off guard. And while i was down on her i can “feel” her looking down consistently. Which she never does cause she thinks eye contact during oral sex is too weird and she was shy. My heart sinks as 100 thoughts run my mind and i start putting it all together. I get extremely sad but deep inside idk why but i keep going and get on top and finish. We then fall asleep. And through out the whole next day i am trying to process my emotions sadness, anger, and ….confused. Sad that she might have cheated on me, angry that she might have cheated n i might have tasted some other guys cum, and confused on why i was surprisingly turned on by these events with the possibility of her giving a BJ to someone else while i made out with her all night. All that was running through my mind on our date as she was just freely laughing and having a good time with me. I have only been cheated on 3 times in my life and this ex cheated on me twice and this is 1 out of the 2 times when i was with her that she cheated. But the effect it had on me caused a ripple efect on to my fetishes today. Cause i slowly through out the years started watching cheating porn then BBC porn and finally cuckold (creampie cleanup specifically) porn and it is the only porn i can get off on.

Holyyy this was longer then i expected so sorry for the long post but i skipped a lot of details to make it quicker too. This is a story i wouldn’t even feel comfortable telling my therapist lol

Let me know if yall want me to tell you the 2nd time she cheated aha

Last edited:
Omg i feel like this is a safe space to tell my story of a ripple effect it had on me. 27 now but back in my freshmen year of high-school in bakersfield (lol) i had this 9/10 drop dead beautiful gf. Beautiful face, B cup boobs, and such a big ass and i have always been an ass man aha. I was definitely dating out of my league but she fell in love with me cause of my personality always making her feel good and laugh. And it was obvious how many guys wanted her when we would walk around the school. Anyways we started dating during the summer and a couple of months during freshmen year. Well on a monday we got approached by one of her rich friends that her parents where going out of town Saturday and she was going to throw a huge party so obviously we agreed ! On the weekends my parents also worked out of town in LA. So it all aligned so damn well. Anyways long story short come Saturday afternoon my ex and i are hanging out with friends at a small park already drinking and talking about the party. Anyways it was my first time drinking four lowkos and i drank 3 thinking it was weak alcohol my gf at the time warned me but i wasnt a light weight and shrugged it off. Its 7 pm now and its getting dark and thats when it hit me hard and realized i was completely wasted and the drinks upset my stomach bad. I started throwing up and my friends had to help me get home which was like 2 blocks away. I remember my ex telling me that we are getting picked up in 40 min while i was trying to sober up in the shower. But to no luck i kept vomiting. And our ride was here. I vaguely remember her telling me if we should cancel but i felt extremely bad and told her to go without me and for her friend older sis to drop her off later as she was spending the night with me. She told her parents that she was spending the night with a friend and my parents never cared if i had girls over haha. As long as i never drank or smoke lol. Whoops. Anyways fast forward she ends up leaving and i end up falling asleep. I wake up around 5 am and see her text on how she wishes i was there etc etc. her texts and pics stopped incoming around 3 or 4 am. I payed no attention to it as i thought she is just having fun. But I start getting worried about her well being so i try n call her and tell her that i feel better and if she is okay. When i call her she picks up i can hear the music vaguely in the background and her in a room. I can hear her whispering with someone but i am oblivious to it and she is slurring her words to me but i tell her what time is she coming over ? As we have a date planned the whole next day. She tells me her “bestie” older sis is about to drop her off as the party is winding down. I say okay ill wait for her as i have that weird bad gut feeling and my mind starts to wonder. Anyways i wait almost an hr and my room is right in front of my house so i am staring like a hawk out my window waiting for her. When i finally see a benz pull up which is not her friends sis but an older looking dude who I’ve seen around school and was a junior. I see her hopping out of the car and my heart sinks when i see her returning his hoodie and hat to him. I immediately think i am overthinking *******. Cause there is no way she would cheat on me NO WAY. Anyways i can hear her knocking the door and when i open it…MY GOD her outfit was so unbelievably HOT. I immediately tell her i missed her and start kissing her. I tell her i want to do it and for the first time ever she is a bit reluctant. But she is also very wasted and horny as she tells me to wait while she goes to the restroom. I say whatever and let her as i start getting ready. When she comes in she says “lets make it quick cause i am too tired” so she goes down on me trying to make it quick aha. But then i flip her and start to try to go down on her and she says “no” that she was sweating all night long and hasn't showered. I say
“Idc” and continue to go down on her and not immediately but after a while i start tasting bitter and salty which caught me off guard and kinda gross. But i didnt want to tell her that so i wouldn’t ruin the mood. Ive gone down on her numerous times so this caught me off guard. And i while i am down on her i feel her looking down consistently. Which she never does cause she thinks eye contact during oral sex is too weird and she was shy. My heart sinks as 100 thoughts run my mind and i start putting it all together. I get extremely sad but deep inside idk why but i keep going and get on top and finish. We then fall asleep. And through out the whole next day i am trying to process my emotions sadness, anger, and ….confused. Sad that she might have cheated on me, angry that she might have cheated n i might have tasted some other guys cum, and confused on why i was surprisingly turned on by these events. All that was running through my mind on our date as she was just freely laughing and having a good time with me. I have only been cheated on 3 times in my life and this ex cheated on me 1 out of the 2 times when i was with her. But the effect it had on me caused a ripple efect on to my fetishes today. Cause i slowly through out the years started watching cheating porn then BBC porn and finally cuckold (creampie cleanup specifically) porn and it is the only porn i can get off on.

Holyyy this was longer then i expected so sorry for the long post but i skipped a lot of details to make it quicker too. This is a story i wouldn’t even feel comfortable telling my therapist lol

love the story it is so relevent to my own experiences when sammy was cheating on me and i didnt know.
these days i know everything and sammy can be the same when she comes home she never seems to stop wanting more despite having been well fucked sometimes it seems the more shes had the more she wants from me and often after i cant give her any more she will get her dildo out

love the story it is so relevent to my own experiences when sammy was cheating on me and i didnt know.
these days i know everything and sammy can be the same when she comes home she never seems to stop wanting more despite having been well fucked sometimes it seems the more shes had the more she wants from me and often after i cant give her any more she will get her dildo out
Aha TY ! Half way through i was debating on finishing it or deleting the post as it is personal to me but it has been years since i wanted to tell it.

And wow lucky you ! I wish i could experience that too but now a days i am in a healthy 10 yr relationship with the love of my life who is vanilla af and has never watched porn or masturbated haha
The kinkiest thing i have ever made her do and she was willing to do was tie her up and go panty less to an amusement park.

“Idc” and continue to go down on her and not immediately but after a while i start tasting a bitter and salty taste, which caught me off guard and kinda gross. But i didnt want to tell her that so i wouldn’t ruin the mood. Ive gone down on her numerous times before so this taste caught me off guard. And while i was down on her i can “feel” her looking down consistently. Which she never does cause she thinks eye contact during oral sex is too weird and she was shy. My heart sinks as 100 thoughts run my mind and i start putting it all together. I get extremely sad but deep inside idk why but i keep going and get on top and finish. We then fall asleep. And through out the whole next day i am trying to process my emotions sadness, anger, and ….confused. Sad that she might have cheated on me, angry that she might have cheated n i might have tasted some other guys cum, and confused on why i was surprisingly turned on by these events with the possibility of her giving a BJ to someone else while i made out with her all night. All that was running through my mind on our date as she was just freely laughing and having a good time with me. I have only been cheated on 3 times in my life and this ex cheated on me twice and this is 1 out of the 2 times when i was with her that she cheated. But the effect it had on me caused a ripple efect on to my fetishes today. Cause i slowly through out the years started watching cheating porn then BBC porn and finally cuckold (creampie cleanup specifically) porn and it is the only porn i can get off on.

I'd like to hear the other incidents. Cheating is a hell of a thing. My wife “cheated” after I urged her to cuck me. Took her years to come clean, while I urged her to just try it. Now that I know the truth, I still get jealous and angry about the deceit. But if it was consensual, she wanted it, which means she wasn't being satisfied. So, to be blunt, many men have fucked my wife without my knowledge because I couldn't satisfy her. On some level I deserve to be cucked if she needs to be fucked by other men. Right? And she never came home and had sex with me afterwards, which means they satisfied her to the point she was just....done, finished, satiated, whatever.

My wife cheated on me with a black co worker after he kept hitting on her, but things got messy and they both ended up losing their jobs, that's how I found out about it.

Back