Best cheating experience?

I would like to hear about the hottest cheating experiences you have had! Cucks, bulls or from a hotwife view, bring it on!
I'll start..
This was before my wife was a hotwife or I had given her permission to fuck others. She went out with three wild younger girlfriends to celebrate her friends 25th birthday, wife was almost 10 years older than her friend but they were former work collegues that had kept in touch and occasionally hang out. They first went to a bar, then nightclubs and they were all drinking and doing coke. The birthdaygirl said that she was surprised that my wife kept up with them and partied just as hard, despite having 2 small children at home. Something happened and my wife lost her friends, however she had met an old flirt and hung out with him instead. She came home at 4 in the morning, woke me up when she went to bed and gave me the fuck of my life! She was very agressive and practicly jumped on me. I was really surprised and she said a little ashamed that she met someone that gave ger coke and she was horny. The sex was wild she screamed and fucked as crazy, wanted to have her dildo in her pussy at the same time I fucked her. She begged to get fucked and I have NEVER seen her as horny before or after that night. Unfortunately we had to stop fucking since she woke our ******* up with her screams. The day after she acted as nothing had happen and only a year after she admitted that she had given the guy a blowjob in the restroom when they were there doing coke and that it was more than a flirt before..
She has stayed of ******* almost entirely after that night, maybe doing it once or twice a year at most.
Would love to hear others experience of cheating that you were turned on by.

It's been a while since I've strayed due to this pandemic but the one that comes to mind right off the top is: Fucking this convenience store mgr in her office and watching for her husband on the security screens. He pulls up in the parking lot as we're fucking and I've never topped that rush. I pretended to be a stocker when he came into the store. 😁

I would like to hear about the hottest cheating experiences you have had! Cucks, bulls or from a hotwife view, bring it on!
I'll start..
This was before my wife was a hotwife or I had given her permission to fuck others. She went out with three wild younger girlfriends to celebrate her friends 25th birthday, wife was almost 10 years older than her friend but they were former work collegues that had kept in touch and occasionally hang out. They first went to a bar, then nightclubs and they were all drinking and doing coke. The birthdaygirl said that she was surprised that my wife kept up with them and partied just as hard, despite having 2 small children at home. Something happened and my wife lost her friends, however she had met an old flirt and hung out with him instead. She came home at 4 in the morning, woke me up when she went to bed and gave me the fuck of my life! She was very agressive and practicly jumped on me. I was really surprised and she said a little ashamed that she met someone that gave ger coke and she was horny. The sex was wild she screamed and fucked as crazy, wanted to have her dildo in her pussy at the same time I fucked her. She begged to get fucked and I have NEVER seen her as horny before or after that night. Unfortunately we had to stop fucking since she woke our ******* up with her screams. The day after she acted as nothing had happen and only a year after she admitted that she had given the guy a blowjob in the restroom when they were there doing coke and that it was more than a flirt before..
She has stayed of ******* almost entirely after that night, maybe doing it once or twice a year at most.
did she ever see BJ guy again?

did she ever see BJ guy again?
Not alone that I know of. We have met him a few times together since he was in our common wider group of vanilla friends but he doesn't know that I know what happened between them. He doesn't know that she is a hotwife and it's probably the best since he isn't the type of guy that can keep his mouth shut among other friends.

Not alone that I know of. We have met him a few times together since he was in our common wider group of vanilla friends but he doesn't know that I know what happened between them. He doesn't know that she is a hotwife and it's probably the best since he isn't the type of guy that can keep his mouth shut among other friends.
"however she had met an old flirt and hung out with him instead."

is the old flirt & the guy in your circle of friends the same? if not, which is it, old flirt or casual acquaintance in your vanilla circle? i guy carrying an addictive white substance & getting a BJ in the men's room doesn't sound very vanilla to me.

"however she had met an old flirt and hung out with him instead."

is the old flirt & the guy in your circle of friends the same? if not, which is it, old flirt or casual acquaintance in your vanilla circle? i guy carrying an addictive white substance & getting a BJ in the men's room doesn't sound very vanilla to me.
Sorry for being unclear, English is not my native language. Yes it's the same guy. He is not a dealer or anything, I suspected that he bought it in the nightclub with intention to give ut to my wife wich he did.

I'll start..
Loved your story

I'll start..
That is incredibly hot. I wish my wife would get high once in a while and we could have sex

I'll start..
You are lucky. I don't know where to get coke, GHB, or MDMA. My wife loves to fuck but is too nervous to hardly do it. I am older, had accident, can't get up and love for her to have sex. If any one knows where in Houston to get GHB or MDMA, please send private info to me she has had some twice and was gangbanged both times one was with 5 of her co workers and she took GHB, the other was when we were in a club in black part of town and we were the only white people there, she fucked over 25 guys that night and still wanted more.
Would love to know where to get in Houston and would love to know where any trur Dive Bars in Houston or Central Texas are

My best cheating experience that turned me on like a wild man was when I saw my wife getting fucked by not only her boss but her first BBC. For context this happened a few years ago 2019 to be exact. My wife was 32 at the time, mom of 2, c cup, small waist but wider hips and a juicy mexican ass, she wears glasses nice tan but she's white mexican so she also has that wuera/gringa brunette look going for her. Anyways she grew up religious traditional conservative family (not politically) so it makes this all the more perverted and hotter. So shes a teacher and her boss was a black man good decent looking guy but every now and then when I would go for lunch with my wife I would spot him just fucking her with his eyes. She even would tell me he gets to close he stares at her alot and perverted he would put his hands on her shoulders arms and even lower back but he would try and play it off as friendly, every now and then when he would put his hands on my wifes lower back he would "accidently " brush touch her ass. And I admit I've always wanted to see my wife getting used like a cheap whore like a piece of meat by BBC, so knowing what my wife was going through at work with a black man I couldn't help but jerk off imagining my wife getting fucked by him. I went as far as bringing it up during sex not her boss but a black cock and she would be into it but she knew it was just hot perverted sex talk. I eventually bought a black dildo and that made everything even hotter she was into it and everytime she was more and more comfortable and turned on by it.Polish_20201120_193733712.jpg So anyways it was back in 2019, her school does an end of the year office party at an event center/salon place where staff hangout. We go separately because I was getting off work late. She wore a dress that to this day idk if its blue or purple or both lol regardless the dress shows cleavage and shows off her great ass. (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=9vw_2HIXohmANE5m)original_388082541.jpg20200923_231037.jpgI arrive about an hour late and find her sitting at a table talking with some of her gfs and guess who I spot eyeing her up, her boss. So the night goes on and a couple drinks and dances later we forget about the perverted boss, we r having so much fun we forget where we were sitting and after a song finishes we go sit at the table where her boss was the whole night. Just about 3 minutes after were sitting at his table I get a phone call and I have to go out of the venue to answer leaving my wife literally sitting next to the 1 guy I know for sure wants to fuck her brains out! Part 2 coming

Last edited:
Part 2: so I'm outside talking on the phone to someone on my team about some error on some numbers idk what exactly the trouble shooting was tbh but it was a big enough deal for them to have called me to go back to the office to try to figure this out. So I tell them ok let me go take my wife back home and ill head out to the office. I hang up I go back in and I don't see my wife anywhere I would have immediately thought oh shes in the restroom but because I was drinking I needed to take a leak. I make my way to the restrooms which r in an awkward location almost like if they were trying to hide them and while I'm walking over towards them I see the table where I left my wife and I don't see her boss. At this point I have 2 things going through my head, 1 shes just using the restroom and 2 what if he's harassing her or worse. I finally arrive at the hallway where the restrooms are and no ones around. Now the men's and women's restroom entrances r facing eachother so right when I'm in the middle of both I hear coming from the women's restroom sucking, slurping, saliva, groaning and moaning noises. I immediately poke my head down the hallway no ones coming i run into the men's restroom no one is in there I hurry back and go into the women's restroom and look under the stalls and in the second stall I recognize his pants and my wifes dress. No one else is in any of the other stalls. I couldn't believe it all this time she would say she hated him and that he made her skin crawl and yet here's my wife on her knees sucking his cock! I was rock hard immediately and I needed to see it for myself, so I sneak into the stall next to them and get up on the toilet and look over. I made sure I was facing his back so he wouldn't notice/see me. And sure enough he was pumping his BBC into my wifes mouth and every now and then down her throat! She would gag catch her breath try to stop but he was relentless and I didn't blame him he finally had the married milf hes always wanted on her knees sucking or atleast trying her best to take his cock. She was between wanting it and kinda sober realizing she was being.......you know being ****** but I think her primal instincts was getting the best of her. To this day I fucking get pissed at my self for not taking pictures and video of this but u have to understand I was hard as fuck and transfixed seeing my wife with a black cock in her mouth. For whatever reason she snaps out of it enough to push him off and says, " no ya, that's it I'm done i need to go home". To my surprise he complies with my wifes wishes and starts to put his cock away i take this opportunity to sneak back out and make it back to the main room. I see my wife come out the hallway and sit down in a near by table all I was thinking u fucking whore trying to calm down my cock. Then her boss came out and was making a b line for her. Here's where things get stupid interesting and weird. Now for whatever reason I forget that my wife just cheated on me with her boss and that he was still trying to get into that pussy, I head over to her before he does and all I have on my mind is I need to head over to the office. So I'm telling her this when he arrives and he catches enough to suggest that he could drive her home so she can go and sleep cuz she was *******. I go oh yea thanks that helps alot lmao! WHAT?! long story short I'm half way to my office when my partners call saying they figured it out. I was relieved and as I take an exit I remember, HOLY ******* MY WIFE IS WITH HER PERVERT BOSS!!! IN MY HOUSE!!!! I hurry back home but I remember wait my ******* r home so maybe nothin is happening. What I later found out was my wife dropped off the ******* at her mom's place. I get home park open the door and managed to take off my shoes and blazer when I hear something that gives me pause. I hear a slapping noise i start going up the stairs, I hear it again and again and again. I hear my wife moaning and groaing. I finally get to our bedroom the door is open and I see my wife on the edge of our bed, on all 4s, her dress up and over her ass and her boss fully naked behind my wife fucking her RAW!!! Polish_20201020_211654582.jpgI couldn't believe it my fantasy came true right before my eyes I was seeing my Mexican wife mom of 2 elementary school teacher on all 4s like a dog/bitch taking another man's cock! Not only that her boss! And not only that a BBC!!!! I took out my phone and took video of my wife cheating on me. He noticed I was there but he kept fucking her. He assumed I was ok with it cuz I was recording it lol. The video is short because I was to busy jerking off furiously watching a bbc fuck my wife for the first time. This went on for about 2 hours we took turns fucking my wife using her pussy using her throat spanking her, calling her a slut and a whore fingering her asshole which at this point she wasn't prepared for anal. He even tried putting it in but it was too tight. While he was fucking her from the back I had her mouth pumping my cock and we would take turns finger fucking her asshole. I cam 5 times he cam 3 times, out of the 3 he cam twice in her pussy. I cam 2 times in her mouth 1 on her face and 2 times in her pussy. It was SOOOOOO HOT when he did!!!! The lust took over me and I kept telling him, "yea fuck yea fuck my wife, shes ur employee and ur her boss but keep using her married pussy!" Pump ur black cock into her married brown mexican pussy! I kept reminding him she was married a mom and one of his teachers which made him pump harder and deeper and faster. When I noticed he was close to cumming I ramped it up with the dirty talk. " FUCK YEA USE MY WIFES PUSSY THATS WHAT U WANTED RIGHT U WANTED TO USE MY MEXICAN WIFE LIKE THIS U WANTED TO BURY UR BLACK COCK AS DEEP INTO MY WIFES PUSSY AS U CAN! HE pumped faster and faster. " YEA LIKE THAT USE HER USE HER!! CUM INSIDE MY WIFE!! CUM DEEP INSIDE!! BREED MY WIFE!!! BREED THE mom OF MY *******!!! and when I said that he started to pump harder and sharper I knew he was pumping his cum into my wifes pussy as deep as he could. All the while I was pumping my cock in and out of my wifes mouth while i fingered her asshole. When I saw him breeding my wife my fingers were in her asshole and the sight of him breeding her made me cum inside her mouth and It was hard! My fingers twisted inside her asshole in such a way that she bucked and started to twitch, she was cumming and cumming hard like never before. Part 3 coming.

Last edited:
Part 2: so I'm outside talking on the phone to someone on my team about some error on some numbers idk what exactly the trouble shooting was tbh but it was a big enough deal for them to have called me to go back to the office to try to figure this out. So I tell them ok let me go take my wife back home and ill head out to the office. I hang up I go back in and I don't see my wife anywhere I would have immediately thought oh shes in the restroom but because I was drinking I needed to take a leak. I make my way to the restrooms which r in an awkward location almost like if they were trying to hide them and while I'm walking over towards them I see the table where I left my wife and I don't see her boss. At this point I have 2 things going through my head, 1 shes just using the restroom and 2 what if he's harassing her or worse. I finally arrive at the hallway where the restrooms are and no ones around. Now the men's and women's restroom entrances r facing eachother so right when I'm in the middle of both I hear coming from the women's restroom sucking, slurping, saliva, groaning and moaning noises. I immediately poke my head down the hallway no ones coming i run into the men's restroom no one is in there I hurry back and go into the women's restroom and look under the stalls and in the second stall I recognize his pants and my wifes dress. No one else is in any of the other stalls. I couldn't believe it all this time she would say she hated him and that he made her skin crawl and yet here's my wife on her knees sucking his cock! I was rock hard immediately and I needed to see it for myself, so I sneak into the stall next to them and get up on the toilet and look over. I made sure I was facing his back so he wouldn't notice/see me. And sure enough he was pumping his BBC into my wifes mouth and every now and then down her throat! She would gag catch her breath try to stop but he was relentless and I didn't blame him he finally had the married milf hes always wanted on her knees sucking or atleast trying her best to take his cock. She was between wanting it and kinda sober realizing she was being.......you know being ****** but I think her primal instincts was getting the best of her. To this day I fucking get pissed at my self for not taking pictures and video of this but u have to understand I was hard as fuck and transfixed seeing my wife with a black cock in her mouth. For whatever reason she snaps out of it enough to push him off and says, " no ya, that's it I'm done i need to go home". To my surprise he complies with my wifes wishes and starts to put his cock away i take this opportunity to sneak back out and make it back to the main room. I see my wife come out the hallway and sit down in a near by table all I was thinking u fucking whore trying to calm down my cock. Then her boss came out and was making a b line for her. Here's where things get stupid interesting and weird. Now for whatever reason I forget that my wife just cheated on me with her boss and that he was still trying to get into that pussy, I head over to her before he does and all I have on my mind is I need to head over to the office. So I'm telling her this when he arrives and he catches enough to suggest that he could drive her home so she can go and sleep cuz she was *******. I go oh yea thanks that helps alot lmao! WHAT?! long story short I'm half way to my office when my partners call saying they figured it out. I was relieved and as I take an exit I remember, HOLY ******* MY WIFE IS WITH HER PERVERT BOSS!!! IN MY HOUSE!!!! I hurry back home but I remember wait my ******* r home so maybe nothin is happening. What I later found out was my wife dropped off the ******* at her mom's place. I get home park open the door and managed to take off my shoes and blazer when I hear something that gives me pause. I hear a slapping noise i start going up the stairs, I hear it again and again and again. I hear my wife moaning and groaing. I finally get to our bedroom the door is open and I see my wife on the edge of our bed, on all 4s, her dress up and over her ass and her boss fully naked behind my wife fucking her RAW!!! View attachment 4051909I couldn't believe it my fantasy came true right before my eyes I was seeing my Mexican wife mom of 2 elementary school teacher on all 4s like a dog/bitch taking another man's cock! Not only that her boss! And not only that a BBC!!!! I took out my phone and took video of my wife cheating on me. He noticed I was there but he kept fucking her. He assumed I was ok with it cuz I was recording it lol. The video is short because I was to busy jerking off furiously watching a bbc fuck my wife for the first time. This went on for about 2 hours we took turns fucking my wife using her pussy using her throat spanking her, calling her a slut and a whore fingering her asshole which at this point she wasn't prepared for anal. He even tried putting it in but it was too tight. While he was fucking her from the back I had her mouth pumping my cock and we would take turns finger fucking her asshole. I cam 5 times he cam 3 times, out of the 3 he cam twice in her pussy. I cam 2 times in her mouth 1 on her face and 2 times in her pussy. It was SOOOOOO HOT when he did!!!! The lust took over me and I kept telling him, "yea fuck yea fuck my wife, shes ur employee and ur her boss but keep using her married pussy!" Pump ur black cock into her married brown mexican pussy! I kept reminding him she was married a mom and one of his teachers which made him pump harder and deeper and faster. When I noticed he was close to cumming I ramped it up with the dirty talk. " FUCK YEA USE MY WIFES PUSSY THATS WHAT U WANTED RIGHT U WANTED TO USE MY MEXICAN WIFE LIKE THIS U WANTED TO BURY UR BLACK COCK AS DEEP INTO MY WIFES PUSSY AS U CAN! HE pumped faster and faster. " YEA LIKE THAT USE HER USE HER!! CUM INSIDE MY WIFE!! CUM DEEP INSIDE!! BREED MY WIFE!!! BREED THE mom OF MY *******!!! and when I said that he started to pump harder and sharper I knew he was pumping his cum into my wifes pussy as deep as he could. All the while I was pumping my cock in and out of my wifes mouth while i fingered her asshole. When I saw him breeding my wife my fingers were in her asshole and the sight of him breeding her made me cum inside her mouth and It was hard! My fingers twisted inside her asshole in such a way that she bucked and started to twitch, she was cumming and cumming hard like never before. Part 3 coming.
Thanks for the great story. So hot. Hope to read part three soon.

Not mine but my BFF’s best cheating experience.

She was married for only a year and her ex came back to town while her hubby was traveling for work. I’ve experienced his amazing BBC and he is amazing! 9” and the thickest I’ve ever had.

She invited him over and he made her put on her wedding dress. He fucked her all night and her dress was destroyed!! LOL.

She ended up leaving her hubby because he was a wimp!!

Part 2: so I'm outside talking on the phone to someone on my team about some error on some numbers idk what exactly the trouble shooting was tbh but it was a big enough deal for them to have called me to go back to the office to try to figure this out. So I tell them ok let me go take my wife back home and ill head out to the office. I hang up I go back in and I don't see my wife anywhere I would have immediately thought oh shes in the restroom but because I was drinking I needed to take a leak. I make my way to the restrooms which r in an awkward location almost like if they were trying to hide them and while I'm walking over towards them I see the table where I left my wife and I don't see her boss. At this point I have 2 things going through my head, 1 shes just using the restroom and 2 what if he's harassing her or worse. I finally arrive at the hallway where the restrooms are and no ones around. Now the men's and women's restroom entrances r facing eachother so right when I'm in the middle of both I hear coming from the women's restroom sucking, slurping, saliva, groaning and moaning noises. I immediately poke my head down the hallway no ones coming i run into the men's restroom no one is in there I hurry back and go into the women's restroom and look under the stalls and in the second stall I recognize his pants and my wifes dress. No one else is in any of the other stalls. I couldn't believe it all this time she would say she hated him and that he made her skin crawl and yet here's my wife on her knees sucking his cock! I was rock hard immediately and I needed to see it for myself, so I sneak into the stall next to them and get up on the toilet and look over. I made sure I was facing his back so he wouldn't notice/see me. And sure enough he was pumping his BBC into my wifes mouth and every now and then down her throat! She would gag catch her breath try to stop but he was relentless and I didn't blame him he finally had the married milf hes always wanted on her knees sucking or atleast trying her best to take his cock. She was between wanting it and kinda sober realizing she was being.......you know being ****** but I think her primal instincts was getting the best of her. To this day I fucking get pissed at my self for not taking pictures and video of this but u have to understand I was hard as fuck and transfixed seeing my wife with a black cock in her mouth. For whatever reason she snaps out of it enough to push him off and says, " no ya, that's it I'm done i need to go home". To my surprise he complies with my wifes wishes and starts to put his cock away i take this opportunity to sneak back out and make it back to the main room. I see my wife come out the hallway and sit down in a near by table all I was thinking u fucking whore trying to calm down my cock. Then her boss came out and was making a b line for her. Here's where things get stupid interesting and weird. Now for whatever reason I forget that my wife just cheated on me with her boss and that he was still trying to get into that pussy, I head over to her before he does and all I have on my mind is I need to head over to the office. So I'm telling her this when he arrives and he catches enough to suggest that he could drive her home so she can go and sleep cuz she was *******. I go oh yea thanks that helps alot lmao! WHAT?! long story short I'm half way to my office when my partners call saying they figured it out. I was relieved and as I take an exit I remember, HOLY ******* MY WIFE IS WITH HER PERVERT BOSS!!! IN MY HOUSE!!!! I hurry back home but I remember wait my ******* r home so maybe nothin is happening. What I later found out was my wife dropped off the ******* at her mom's place. I get home park open the door and managed to take off my shoes and blazer when I hear something that gives me pause. I hear a slapping noise i start going up the stairs, I hear it again and again and again. I hear my wife moaning and groaing. I finally get to our bedroom the door is open and I see my wife on the edge of our bed, on all 4s, her dress up and over her ass and her boss fully naked behind my wife fucking her RAW!!! View attachment 4051909I couldn't believe it my fantasy came true right before my eyes I was seeing my Mexican wife mom of 2 elementary school teacher on all 4s like a dog/bitch taking another man's cock! Not only that her boss! And not only that a BBC!!!! I took out my phone and took video of my wife cheating on me. He noticed I was there but he kept fucking her. He assumed I was ok with it cuz I was recording it lol. The video is short because I was to busy jerking off furiously watching a bbc fuck my wife for the first time. This went on for about 2 hours we took turns fucking my wife using her pussy using her throat spanking her, calling her a slut and a whore fingering her asshole which at this point she wasn't prepared for anal. He even tried putting it in but it was too tight. While he was fucking her from the back I had her mouth pumping my cock and we would take turns finger fucking her asshole. I cam 5 times he cam 3 times, out of the 3 he cam twice in her pussy. I cam 2 times in her mouth 1 on her face and 2 times in her pussy. It was SOOOOOO HOT when he did!!!! The lust took over me and I kept telling him, "yea fuck yea fuck my wife, shes ur employee and ur her boss but keep using her married pussy!" Pump ur black cock into her married brown mexican pussy! I kept reminding him she was married a mom and one of his teachers which made him pump harder and deeper and faster. When I noticed he was close to cumming I ramped it up with the dirty talk. " FUCK YEA USE MY WIFES PUSSY THATS WHAT U WANTED RIGHT U WANTED TO USE MY MEXICAN WIFE LIKE THIS U WANTED TO BURY UR BLACK COCK AS DEEP INTO MY WIFES PUSSY AS U CAN! HE pumped faster and faster. " YEA LIKE THAT USE HER USE HER!! CUM INSIDE MY WIFE!! CUM DEEP INSIDE!! BREED MY WIFE!!! BREED THE mom OF MY *******!!! and when I said that he started to pump harder and sharper I knew he was pumping his cum into my wifes pussy as deep as he could. All the while I was pumping my cock in and out of my wifes mouth while i fingered her asshole. When I saw him breeding my wife my fingers were in her asshole and the sight of him breeding her made me cum inside her mouth and It was hard! My fingers twisted inside her asshole in such a way that she bucked and started to twitch, she was cumming and cumming hard like never before. Part 3 coming.
Nice job with the story....
I love the pictures also....
Thanks.

That is an amazing scenario. super erotic.

Back