Best Answer

So been working on the wife to try bbc. We are currently using toys in the bedroom and wow she goes crazy. I also know what she like which is the attention and feeling a body behind her pounding her. The problem is 6 inch slim 10 pumper just isn't getting her off. My answer was using her bbc toy as a strap on. It definitely did the trick she was cumming and shaking like crazy Squirted for the first time and just wanted more. When she was done I finished her off with my pencil dick that she could barley feel. My question is when we were done she was made that I did that and said it made her feel inadequate. I said to her it's the other way around that was the best Orgasm u had in our marriage. She didn't answer and just walk off. Any thoughts think she was embarrassed?

So been working on the wife to try bbc. We are currently using toys in the bedroom and wow she goes crazy. I also know what she like which is the attention and feeling a body behind her pounding her. The problem is 6 inch slim 10 pumper just isn't getting her off. My answer was using her bbc toy as a strap on. It definitely did the trick she was cumming and shaking like crazy Squirted for the first time and just wanted more. When she was done I finished her off with my pencil dick that she could barley feel. My question is when we were done she was made that I did that and said it made her feel inadequate. I said to her it's the other way around that was the best Orgasm u had in our marriage. She didn't answer and just walk off. Any thoughts think she was embarrassed?
I think its the type of thing she is going to think about. That orgasm. It will come back around.

Maybe she doesn’t want to be selfish and she is thinking of you. Meanwhile, you’re thinking of her and her fulfillment. That’s going to be tough. What kind of conversations are you having? Does she tell you what she wants?

She always says size doesn't matter which I think is bs. I don't think it's her being selfish. I think she knows that she will love it and thinks it will hurt me. I tell her all the time how she needs the real thing and doesn't give a answer.

Back