Believe in abortion? Read this and watch these links...

If you check how this thread started this is Abby Johnson's perspective on abortion after being the director of Planned Parenthood for 8 years. Since she is female she has a legal right to express her perspective on abortion based upon your flow chart. Would it be so difficult to watch the links provided and then comment on that as that is the spirit of this thread @chiblkstud ?

If you check how this thread started this is Abby Johnson's perspective on abortion after being the director of Planned Parenthood for 8 years. Since she is female she has a legal right to express her perspective on abortion based upon your flow chart. Would it be so difficult to watch the links provided and then comment on that as that is the spirit of this thread?
" Reading is Fundamental"...the chart I posted says: "If you have a vagina, your opinion should be about YOUR vagina. What gives ANYONE the right to say what another person should do with their body?

Last edited:
" Reading is Fundamental"...the chart I posted says: "If you have a vagina, your opinion should be about YOUR vagina. What gives ANYONE the right to say how another person should do with their body?
Again these are not my opinions it is those of a woman named Abby Johnson who ran Planned Parenthood for 8 years. Listen to what she has to say about abortion. Otherwise there is no further reason to communicate with you.

Again these are not my opinions it is those of a woman named Abby Johnson who ran Planned Parenthood for 8 years. Listen to what she has to say about abortion. Otherwise there is no further reason to communicate with you.

This is an open fourm, UNLESS "Abby Johnson" is speaking about her OWN vagina then ...she's got NOTHNING to say. How hard is that to under-fucking stand? Fake ass. You ain't real.

This is an open fourm, UNLESS "Abby Johnson" is speaking about her OWN vagina then ...she's got NOTHNING to say. How hard is that to under-fucking stand?
That is why I provided the links for an interview where she speaks about the topic but seeing you are too frightened to challenge your beliefs by merely viewing the links I provided I will end further communications with you and I will allow you to remain in your ignorance @chiblkstud.

Lol at chumps trying to spin Sanger.

And the videos? I can only imagine the utter bullshit within.
My thread is about abortion and not so much about Margaret Sanger. I will give you points for discovering this aspect of Margaret Sanger's history, however you cannot dispute the fact that she was a eugenicist. What is a eugenicist? The root word is eugenic and according to Merriam-Webster it means, "relating to or fitted for the production of good offspring"

( https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/eugenic )

What would define "good offspring"? Of those during that era as well as several that still live to this day would percieve that to be the limitation of Black offspring and the augmentation of Caucasian offspring.

How is that achieved?

Even if there is no killing, something that Abby Johnson disputes in the Unplanned documentary I shared at the beginning of this thread where anyone can merely examine the evidence for themselves as she was a director that got to see how everything works there and worked there for 8 years, Sanger's goal are achieved by using various devices like "The Pill" and other tools to limit the number of Black children from being born. Perhaps it is a killing with kindness strategy on her part as her goals were achieved.

I hope that this connects the dots.

If anyone desires further evidence Dinesh D'Souza prominently expands about Margaret Sanger in "Hillary's America" for any that wish to read that as well.

And I have no explanation as to why the late Martin Luther King Jr accepted an award in the name of Margaret Sanger. I have to admit that I was flummoxed by your intriguing evidence. If it is valid it would not be the first case where strange bedfellows are found. Ever hear of Wernher von Braun?

( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernher_von_Braun )

Despite the fact that Hitler was his former boss, he was pardoned as America needed his skills making rockets. Perhaps there might have been similar uncomfortable motivations between Martin Luther King Jr and Margaret Sanger?

Last edited:
I could make an analogy with the late Rowdy Roddy Piper in his last presentation in the movie "They Live", where he discovered special sun-glasses that reveal the truth, and you should skip ahead to the 55th minute where he was beating up a guy just to help him to see the truth. I feel very much like Piper when it comes to Unplanned for anyone who criticizes this thread without even viewing the contents first? But I will give @Zwing points for doing your homework first instead of blindly spamming illogically. :)

Here is a link to that reference about "They Live" for any interested:

Last edited:
My thread is about abortion and not so much about Margaret Sanger. I will give you points for discovering this aspect of Margaret Sanger's history, however you cannot dispute the fact that she was a eugenicist. What is a eugenicist? The root word is eugenic and according to Merriam-Webster it means, "relating to or fitted for the production of good offspring"

You brought up Sanger so I am addressing you spin.

There were a lot of "eugenicists" back then. Winston Churchill, Herbert Hoover, Theodore Roosevelt, George Bernard Shaw and H. G. Wells all supported the movement. African-American leader W. E. B. Du Bois backed many of its principles as well. The purpose of eugenics was to improve the human race by having people be more healthy through exercise, recreation in parks, marriage to someone free from sexually transmitted diseases, well-baby clinics, immunizations, clean food and water, proper nutrition, non-smoking and drinking.

And Carl Franklin's comedic misrepresentation of Sanger's letter to Clarence Gamble demonstrates the disingenuousness found throughout this thread. Sanger’s correspondence shows this sentence advocates for black doctors and ministers to play leadership roles in the Negro Project to avoid misunderstandings. Lynchings and Jim Crow laws gave blacks good reason to be wary of attempts to limit the number of children they bore. In Harlem, she hired a black doctor and social worker to quell those fears.

Last edited:

Tthere were a lot of "eugenicists" back then. Winston Churchill, Herbert Hoover, Theodore Roosevelt, George Bernard Shaw and H. G. Wells all supported the movement. African-American leader W. E. B. Du Bois backed many of its principles as well. The purpose of eugenics was to improve the human race by having people be more healthy through exercise, recreation in parks, marriage to someone free from sexually transmitted diseases, well-baby clinics, immunizations, clean food and water, proper nutrition, non-smoking and drinking.

And Carl Franklin's comedic misrepresentation of Sanger's letter to Clarence Gamble demonstrates the disingenuousness found throughout this thread. Sanger’s correspondence shows this sentence advocates for black doctors and ministers to play leadership roles in the Negro Project to avoid misunderstandings. Lynchings and Jim Crow laws gave blacks good reason to be wary of attempts to limit the number of children they bore. In Harlem, she hired a black doctor and social worker to quell those fears.
I disagree with you but I applaud your intellect unlike an unfortunate episode I had today with someone that disagrees with me. I celebrate you attacking me with facts instead of venom.

Because you posted as I was augmented a previous post, I will repeat it here in case you missed it:

And I have no explanation as to why the late Martin Luther King Jr accepted an award in the name of Margaret Sanger. I have to admit that I was flummoxed by your intriguing evidence. If it is valid it would not be the first case where strange bedfellows are found. Ever hear of Wernher von Braun?

Despite the fact that Hitler was his former boss, he was pardoned as America needed his skills making rockets. Perhaps there might have been similar uncomfortable motivations between Martin Luther King Jr and Margaret Sanger?

I disagree with you but I applaud your intellect unlike an unfortunate episode I had today with someone that disagrees with me. I celebrate you attacking me with facts instead of venom.

Because you posted as I was augmented a previous post, I will repeat it here in case you missed it:

Disagree all you want. My position is fact based.

Maybe MLK accepted the award in Sanger's name because she isn't the racist so many conservatives make her out to be for political reasons.

And make no mistake. The pardoning of von Braun ( and I am well aware of who he was and his role in Nazi Germany) was not uncomfortable for the U.S. government. He had the knowledge and experience that the U.S. wanted.

Tthere were a lot of "eugenicists" back then. Winston Churchill, Herbert Hoover, Theodore Roosevelt, George Bernard Shaw and H. G. Wells all supported the movement. African-American leader W. E. B. Du Bois backed many of its principles as well. The purpose of eugenics was to improve the human race by having people be more healthy through exercise, recreation in parks, marriage to someone free from sexually transmitted diseases, well-baby clinics, immunizations, clean food and water, proper nutrition, non-smoking and drinking.

You’re embarrassing yourself. Maybe you don’t realize it. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_eugenics

Back