Believe in abortion? Read this and watch these links...

STIFFBBC

Male
From
Canada
I just wanted to share this from the perspective of someone who worked at Planned Parenthood and ran that facility as a director for 8 years. I will allow those who dare to view these videos arrive at their own conclusions:

Abby Johnson speaks on Tucker Carlson as well:

Last edited:
To me, it is dependent on the situation. It isn't exactly an easy decision I would imagine. It most certainly is a controversial topic but I really don't think both extremes on each side of this debate are helping the situation.

To me, it is dependent on the situation. It isn't exactly an easy decision I would imagine. It most certainly is a controversial topic but I really don't think both extremes on each side of this debate are helping the situation.
word_EXACTLY.jpg
... the extremists have to have their "shock points". They're unable to discuss anything ... its their way or the highway.

Last edited:
This thread is comedy gold.

Sanger’s eugenics project carried its own racial preoccupation. In a letter of Dec. 10, 1939, to Clarence Gamble (cited here), she explains the nature of her organization’s outreach to the African-American community: “The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to get out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.” In her autobiography she proudly recounts her address to the women of the Ku Klux Klan in Silver Lake, N.J., in 1926.

Back