Being cucked right now

Its a great feeling listening to your wife being pleasured whilst you are in another room, we went on holiday a couple of years ago with our regular BBC and him and mrs inked had the main bedroom for the whole holiday whilst i had one of the others. the first night i laid there wanking for hours listening to them fuck, it was so intense as i pictured them in my head and so hard not to go and watch but it just felt sexier lol i did get to clean up in the morning as i took them some breakfast in

I think it would be erotic, but... I would request/need/want/beg for (etc) SOME sort of video for keepsake...to see what I'd missed while I was pleasuring myself in the next room, listening to her getting absolutely reamed and satisfied the way she needs (and definitely wants) to be....

I just can't imagine hearing her get the total and complete fuck of her lifetime - and not getting to watch it over and over for the next, oh, maybe thirty or forty years of growing old together...
;)

I think it would be erotic, but... I would request/need/want/beg for (etc) SOME sort of video for keepsake...to see what I'd missed while I was pleasuring myself in the next room, listening to her getting absolutely reamed and satisfied the way she needs (and definitely wants) to be....

I just can't imagine hearing her get the total and complete fuck of her lifetime - and not getting to watch it over and over for the next, oh, maybe thirty or forty years of growing old together...
;)
The thrill of not seeing but hearing my wife gasping and groaning whilst a black man was fucking her drove me insanly jealous. My mind was in turloil as my imagination placed images of his huge black cock stretching and filling my wifes white cunt like never before.

Back