Being Called Names

I think it has to add some fire to an already red hot situation. When the black man is pounding her doggy style and he reaches up and grabs her pony tail and sort of jerks her head back as he uses her hair as a handle. It is hot too if the camera is rolling when he pulls her head up and tells her to look at that camera so we can get a clear shot of that pretty face while you take this black dick.

I didn't understand it at the time but even in high school the black guys who fucked me would call me names like Slut or birch and my favorite even today Whore . I thought that was a way of being mean to me or a way of making me feel bad. What I know now is those are positive things. My black lovers prefer a dirty Slut like me. The first time I was called a Slut was at a party when I wound up in a spair bedroom giving two of the football players head. Not because I wanted to but because they needed their cocks sucked. I did enjoy it alot but at the time it was like I did because they told me I would. Telling me what I should do and making sure I did it was what I needed and wanted. I always made myself availible for their needs and never asked for them to fuck. Me. I liked being quiet and not saying anything without being asked. Knowing that before the night was over I would get to suck some black cock and feel one or more pounding my pussy or my ass. Then feeding me their cum. By the time I was 17 realized how much I like to swollow cum. . That's something I will always love but for me now I will only let black men use my mouth for their cum.

I like the adversarial naughty talk like i'm being ****** to do things. But I'd have to say THE hottest time i had was when I was "visited" and he never said one word..NOT ONE. It was arranged by my gf one weekend when my husband was out of town with our sons. I just got a text on a thursday night before they left that said "wait around the house this weekend you'll be getting a visitor in an orange ski mask" I texted back "when?" .. Her only reply was "before they get back home". was an incredibly erotic experience and to this day I have no idea who he was for sure

Being called names is great! It re-affirms the fact that I am submitting to him. Besides, if that is what the black man wants, then who am I to stop him? He is in charge and I just do as I am told.

Yeah, it is definitely an affirmation of his dominance. As a cuckold wannabe, I would like it if while my wife's Black lover is taking her he teased me about my bringing her to him. I would love for him to be very vocal as he cums inside her pussy, reminding me that once he knocks her up I will be outed as a cuck once and for all.

She loves it and even lets me call her a black cock slut and other names at times when we fuck...she has even told me at times when we fuck if I love my little black cock slut.......I also love it when she talks that way though but she says she has been called many names by some of her lovers.

Yeah, it is definitely an affirmation of his dominance. As a cuckold wannabe, I would like it if while my wife's Black lover is taking her he teased me about my bringing her to him. I would love for him to be very vocal as he cums inside her pussy, reminding me that once he knocks her up I will be outed as a cuck once and for all.
2138935912.jpg

Yeah, and he makes you wear something to indicate that your woman is now his...

Back