Being Called Names

Here's the thing,for me,I won't start the name calling. If the girl starts dropping the N word,I'm ok with it. I do call girls "Black cock loving sluts". But more in a playful way instead of a domination sorta way

Does this answer your question ? Massive massive massive turn on for me .

Attachments

• NCW 1.jpg
    NCW 1.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 26
  • NCW 2.jpg
    NCW 2.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 26
  • NCW 3.jpg
    NCW 3.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 30
i am getting into the nast words lol,,, kinda not raised that way lol,, then again getting into a lot now a days..

Well , most of the many Blacks i fucked love to call me James ( white bitch ,slut , whore , hole , etc ) then i firstly started to accept band then to like that...at the end , now , its a Turn-on

Sometimes a girl wants to be made love to - with sweet nothings whispered in her ear - and sometimes she wants to be fucked ;) When I want to fuck, I love dirty talk, and being told what a dirty slut I am, especially when I'm being assfucked..... :oops:
Love dirty talk too...spices things up!

To the white wives in here: When making love to your black lover, do you get a kick out of being called all those dirty names: 'Bitch!... Slut!...etc' by your man?
I know you asked about white women, but so far as being a bisexual whiteboi I love it when Black man calls me faggot, bitch, suckboi or whatever else he likes, or if he compliments me on my cocksucking, it's a great compliment and let's me know my place.

Back