Being a whore

tin43.jpg

Is my gf such a lil whore now, just because she still lets other people fuck her more often!?
...okay, but she doesn't take everyone, only those with big ones (bbc too, she doesn't care about color... for her the main thing is size)!!

I don't really have a whore who is my gf...!?
maybe I should leave her after all... :/

Fucking black men and loving BBC you know when you fuck black men you are a whore and you should be proud of it.
The name assigned to my Wife in our BDSM-BNWO community is "puta 57", what is to say "whore 57". She is treated like a whore by our BBC MASTER and HIS FRIENDS (Black Men and Women). She says in public that She is a whore, and She is proud to be a whore. i'm not allowed to call Her by his birth name, and I have to tell Her "whore 57". i hate that .

Please login or become a member to view

I like to use that slut

The name assigned to my Wife in our BDSM-BNWO community is "puta 57", what is to say "whore 57". She is treated like a whore by our BBC MASTER and HIS FRIENDS (Black Men and Women). She says in public that She is a whore, and She is proud to be a whore. i'm not allowed to call Her by his birth name, and I have to tell Her "whore 57". i hate that .
Depersonalization is a significant aspect of white submission to black people. Some assign a particular term as in your case, while others use generic "cunt", "cuck" etc. to refer to us whites. It's a way of reinforcing our submissive roles by reminding us that our true status is serving them.

Depersonalization is a significant aspect of white submission to black people. Some assign a particular term as in your case, while others use generic "cunt", "cuck" etc. to refer to us whites. It's a way of reinforcing our submissive roles by reminding us that our true status is serving them.
Yes i know, brother. In my case i dont respond anymore to my name, but if someone says "ey you cuck", i inmediatly turned my face to Him. I almost lost mi name.

When I was a teen, I spent most of my free time on my back at any chance I could with almost anyone who wanted to fuck me, I loved sex, I loved being a little minx and i loved how the boys wanted me and the girls were jealous of the attention I gave most boys. I honestly had no problem being referred to as a slut by all the other girls who weren't willing to open their legs, I was, so it was only my business. I was like that until my mid 20's, then married, settled down with a well hung alpha male, who was great in bed, BUT was very jealous if any guy even looked at me. Which was hard as I loved to flirt.

Over the following years as our marriage became strained he used to throw in my face how I was a dirty slut and everyone has fucked my 'loose, used hole' as he referred to it once. After a while I started to regret my past life and became ashamed of it. I questioned whether I really was that slutty girl I always believed I was and happy to be. 10 years ago, I met my cuck, once he explained to me what one was, how he wants/preferes me having sex with other men, my whole sexual life and desires came back, without all the guilt or shame and replaced with encouragement, respect, love
us ladies are socially conditioned to feel guilt & shame over our sex lives if they don't conform to societal standards like monogamy & marriage & being a devoted wife. having one insecure man cause you to question YOUR personal choices that you enjoyed shouldn't phase you but i know a lot of women who've had this happen to them. i'm glad you were able to find someone who cherishes an independent sexual woman. keep having fun!!!

I had an affair with a bull back late nineties he was one who only had to look at you and you become wet , he was a fantastic fuck plus made me a total slut , one meeting he asked if I would like to go to a sex club as there was one in Sydney which is a gay venue but once a month they allowed men with slutty wives to attend, he really wanted to display me so I agreed.
He did say that there were other black men and some guys who just wanted to play with wives, we arrived around 7.30 , I showered with him , that got me wet and having other men in the shower looking on was fantastic, I was surprised at the size of some guys cocks most got hard watching me , we ventured upstairs to a lounge most were naked and playing with each other , women on there knees sucking cock others wanking over them , we walked down a corridor, there was a cage with a woman on all fours with guys all around with hard cocks , she moved around to receive a cock or two , watching her got me so wet and wanting to be her , that’s exactly what happened next , she came out and I was pushed in and enjoyed an hour of getting fucked , sucking cocks and eating cum , I became a play slut for lots of guys.

I had an affair with a bull back late nineties he was one who only had to look at you and you become wet , he was a fantastic fuck plus made me a total slut , one meeting he asked if I would like to go to a sex club as there was one in Sydney which is a gay venue but once a month they allowed men with slutty wives to attend, he really wanted to display me so I agreed.
He did say that there were other black men and some guys who just wanted to play with wives, we arrived around 7.30 , I showered with him , that got me wet and having other men in the shower looking on was fantastic, I was surprised at the size of some guys cocks most got hard watching me , we ventured upstairs to a lounge most were naked and playing with each other , women on there knees sucking cock others wanking over them , we walked down a corridor, there was a cage with a woman on all fours with guys all around with hard cocks , she moved around to receive a cock or two , watching her got me so wet and wanting to be her , that’s exactly what happened next , she came out and I was pushed in and enjoyed an hour of getting fucked , sucking cocks and eating cum , I became a play slut for lots of guys.
Dreams do cum true. Sounds heavenly.

Back