Being a whore

My wife has no shame in being a bbc whore and any friend that might show the slightest interest in some good, kinky sex she has and will figure a way to convert to bbc.

Fucking black men and loving BBC you know when you fuck black men you are a whore and you should be proud of it.
Not sure how this thread is still getting hits? Or if this has been said before here...
But, just because a girl fucks a black guy or likes black cock doesn't make her a whore!
Yes she can and should be proud of her choice to, but really only she can decide if she wants to be a "whore". There are plenty of "whores" out there who have never touched a black man. And plenty who are only into ONE black man, and only one!
Seems to me you don't really have grasp on reality.
But just our two cents.

Not sure how this thread is still getting hits? Or if this has been said before here...
But, just because a girl fucks a black guy or likes black cock doesn't make her a whore!
Yes she can and should be proud of her choice to, but really only she can decide if she wants to be a "whore". There are plenty of "whores" out there who have never touched a black man. And plenty who are only into ONE black man, and only one!
Seems to me you don't really have grasp on reality.
But just our two cents.
Well put QOS! Why does a proud sexy intelligent woman automatically become a whore because of her preference for BBC?

This may come as a little shocking for some who have followed me over all these years. But when I thoutht the journey I started with my husband some years ago would come to an end with me and my lover living together, I discovered it can't be stopped. After my black boyfriend discovered my lifestyle past and my moresome experiences he realized we were very different at the moral level. After that, I continued my self-discovery and enjoying sex for all the time I have missed it in my life before. The promiscuity from my previous meetings with different black men in the early, rather innocent times, those my husband knew and didn't know of, and the ways I and those men conducted ourselves, seem to me now civilized. It's not like men are now disrespectful to me. But when one morning I woke up in the hotel inbetween two naked men on my bed, my skin covered in sticky bodily fluids, and my mouth tasting like cum and alcohol, I knew I hadn't experienced all things about sex. Those men had undoubtedly had sex with me when I ******* during the long night sex party, or I was so ******* I couldn't remember them at all. They were hotel staff. Soon the bartender proposed to me some business: to carry on with my adventures and to earn some money at the same time. I had done something like that for one 'bull' before and with black clients. But this time it is about making onlookers happy. Call them voyeurs, cucks, or whatever - people ready to pay well for a good show. With or without happy end. I could keep the black guys I met there as partners and share the money. Once a week or when I want I work as an *******, have a nice outing, and a lot of sex with my men. What I learnt is that sex is now rougher - the men are slowly loosing their inhibition and one guy quit because he was lately feeling under to much pressure to deliver - and I have less control over the events, can't wash myself as often as before, squirt over the guys, they pull my hair, I get covered in everybody's sweat, and often it ends like a bukkake party with them and the white guy shooting cum all over my face, hair, boobs, or butt.
Next day, the flight home is quite uncomfortable and some months ago I suffered a vaginal tear. And when I look into my mirror I find small bruises everywhere. I look like a raped woman. But this is exactly that: a whore's life. It feels again like a milestone in my new sexual life. But something tells me is not the last one. Do I regret it? Do I feel ashamed? A simple answer: No. I still love getting well fucked by men with a thick black cock, and I dream of those meets almost every night.

This may come as a little shocking for some who have followed me over all these years. But when I thoutht the journey I started with my husband some years ago would come to an end with me and my lover living together, I discovered it can't be stopped. After my black boyfriend discovered my lifestyle past and my moresome experiences he realized we were very different at the moral level. After that, I continued my self-discovery and enjoying sex for all the time I have missed it in my life before. The promiscuity from my previous meetings with different black men in the early, rather innocent times, those my husband knew and didn't know of, and the ways I and those men conducted ourselves, seem to me now civilized. It's not like men are now disrespectful to me. But when one morning I woke up in the hotel inbetween two naked men on my bed, my skin covered in sticky bodily fluids, and my mouth tasting like cum and alcohol, I knew I hadn't experienced all things about sex. Those men had undoubtedly had sex with me when I ******* during the long night sex party, or I was so ******* I couldn't remember them at all. They were hotel staff. Soon the bartender proposed to me some business: to carry on with my adventures and to earn some money at the same time. I had done something like that for one 'bull' before and with black clients. But this time it is about making onlookers happy. Call them voyeurs, cucks, or whatever - people ready to pay well for a good show. With or without happy end. I could keep the black guys I met there as partners and share the money. Once a week or when I want I work as an *******, have a nice outing, and a lot of sex with my men. What I learnt is that sex is now rougher - the men are slowly loosing their inhibition and one guy quit because he was lately feeling under to much pressure to deliver - and I have less control over the events, can't wash myself as often as before, squirt over the guys, they pull my hair, I get covered in everybody's sweat, and often it ends like a bukkake party with them and the white guy shooting cum all over my face, hair, boobs, or butt.
Next day, the flight home is quite uncomfortable and some months ago I suffered a vaginal tear. And when I look into my mirror I find small bruises everywhere. I look like a raped woman. But this is exactly that: a whore's life. It feels again like a milestone in my new sexual life. But something tells me is not the last one. Do I regret it? Do I feel ashamed? A simple answer: No. I still love getting well fucked by men with a thick black cock, and I dream of those meets almost every night.
Love your total commitment.

Last night it was my first time I was alone with one of my bulls. Husband declined coming to our meed. My bull then brought me to a club for mainly black people. There were some white folks too. He sort of paraded me as his married slut. It was so arousing being the focus attention of multiple black males in a closed space.
My wife has fucked black men, one of them a lot, but she still hasn’t gone out in a public as his Asian slut, which I know she’d love, and so would I, but she’s shy about being slutty in public at all

My wife has fucked black men, one of them a lot, but she still hasn’t gone out in a public as his Asian slut, which I know she’d love, and so would I, but she’s shy about being slutty in public at all

do you think your wife will ever fly her slut flag openly? At least in a private place like a bar frequented by
Black men. Probably wouldn’t run into very many family, friends, coworkers there lol.

Does she give you a hard “no, never”? Or…”maybe; I’ll think about it“?

do you think your wife will ever fly her slut flag openly? At least in a private place like a bar frequented by
Black men. Probably wouldn’t run into very many family, friends, coworkers there lol.

Does she give you a hard “no, never”? Or…”maybe; I’ll think about it“?
She definitely is open to thinking about it, but the practicality is hard to deal with.

We would love to go to Hedo for a week or two of her being a total slut.

My plan is to start the week with her wearing a minimum of clothing and only crop top tshirts that say bbc slut or bbc whore on them, and then removing more clothes and wearing skimpier micro bikinis until she’s hopefully nude the final week or so.

I think it would be such a great release for her to just fuck black men all of the time for a two week vacation.

not something you could do often, but definitely worth doing once or twice …

She definitely is open to thinking about it, but the practicality is hard to deal with.

We would love to go to Hedo for a week or two of her being a total slut.

My plan is to start the week with her wearing a minimum of clothing and only crop top tshirts that say bbc slut or bbc whore on them, and then removing more clothes and wearing skimpier micro bikinis until she’s hopefully nude the final week or so.

I think it would be such a great release for her to just fuck black men all of the time for a two week vacation.

not something you could do often, but definitely worth doing once or twice …

sounds like a plan you two…good luck, be safe, have fun!

What I learnt is that sex is now rougher - the men are slowly loosing their inhibition and one guy quit because he was lately feeling under to much pressure to deliver - and I have less control over the events, can't wash myself as often as before, squirt over the guys, they pull my hair, I get covered in everybody's sweat, and often it ends like a bukkake party with them and the white guy shooting cum all over my face, hair, boobs, or butt.
Love your total commitment.
Not bad. That's a real whore. But is she at the level of a whore as in "naughty" or "dirty whore"? As I understand it, if she would keep giving pleasure to those men and the white guy even without regard to the stickiness of her skin after the bukkake, then that would be something.

Back