Being a whore

If , You can find any of my posts, About my Wife performing in front of others, Although we are no longer in the lifestyle, because of age constraints.
She has always lived life to the full , Knowing She is a submissive exhibitionit’s.
And So So Exciting to be with .👌😜
I don't know which one is that post. But I get an idea :cool:. My original post was from three yrs ago. The same guy shared me with some of his friends too, and one of them found me a professional opportunity that also ended up with post-business fun and a good bonus. My husband also took advantage of my looks to seduce his boss for our career advancement.

I always knew my wife loved sex and loved a variety of men and women, but watching her change from the very first night with a black man that she would do anything he wanted to get to be with him over and over. She started doing things that previously she would not.
I can relate to this,My Wife was pretty wild before BBC, But after getting DP,d by two extremely well endowed black guys.
Tho only white guy She had sex with was me.
However She had countless black lovers over the years, As regular boyfriends, and gangbangs. Etc, I was never into playing with the guys Myself, but when the opport arose, I would sometimes go with Her to gang bang parties.
I loved the thrill of seeing their cum run out of Her after being fucked by many guys.
On the way home She would tell me about what it felt like etc.
At one party, Some white couples came to watch but did not seem to want to participate.
My wife always got a thrill from being watched especially by girls/ couples that were not participating, this really turned Her on, She seemed really come alive then, mind you She has always been an exhibitionit’s ever since We we were married.
One very hot Lady. 😁👌

Last edited:
I luv being a whore so much for black cock that my 2 best friends have both had BBC because I talk about it so much! One BFF has a steady bull. Also 2 weeks ago I shared my main bull with her and he wore her out!(me too) she was sore and tired afterwards! Btw- we fucked at her house so we licked each other clean! In front of my bull!! My BFF was the star ⭐️ of the night! She luved it!View attachment 4405964
Also, I found this pic… I took of her little cunt after my black bf pounded her!5722C0DF-A7EC-4ECC-8624-23AAEE4303B7.jpeg

Having sex with a black man does not make you are whore. Fucking a lot of black men might. Or getting with just any black man might.

I am a whore, a slut, basically any nasty name a superior Black man or woman wants to call me. Spit on me, use me, beat me, fuck me, its what I am for. If they want to whore me out to other Black men then thats their decision not mine.
My wife went out last night and was entertain by three big bulls I wish I was there, but I got to clean up when she finally came home

Back