Being a whore

I think a good white girl is not a real whore. She has to please and serve her Black owners in all way, to ease their life, to make it more comfortable. She has to be and wants to be a slave servant. Sex is maybe 1 or 2 hours a day, if at all. So much more important is her being useful and helpful for the other 22 hours.

bbc here in nc seeking bbc where that in the us and in nc that willing to be my bbc whore taking application of bbc whore that want to suck ny bbc and be fuck by my bbc
View media item 314327
View media item 312610
View media item 314328
Please login or become a member to view

I think a good white girl is not a real whore. She has to please and serve her Black owners in all way, to ease their life, to make it more comfortable. She has to be and wants to be a slave servant. Sex is maybe 1 or 2 hours a day, if at all. So much more important is her being useful and helpful for the other 22 hours.
What should a white boy do to be useful in your opinion?

bbc here in nc seeking bbc where that in the us and in nc that willing to be my bbc whore taking application of bbc whore that want to suck ny bbc and be fuck by my bbc
View media item 314327
View media item 312610
View media item 314328

in that last picture it's a case of when he visits it's obvious no housework gets done
or they wrecked the place as he fucked her here, there and everywhere.

For most of my young life, I never considered myself a slut/whore... even though I fantasized about allowing a lot of guys to fuck me. But then, in-the not-too-distant-past, I agreed to let my ex-husband cuck me out to some of his black work friends. I quickly learned how good real men fuck. I went black, and have never looked back.

Back