Being a caring and supportive white guy can be so exciting in the IR cuckold lifestyle

I think it's a bit ironic but there are a lot of kind and caring white males out there that would make great loyal partners in a monogamous relationship, but they are still single because they want to be in a cuckold relationship. Specifically, they want to be a cuckold to a white female that has one or more big black lovers.
We (because I am one of them) give up so much, in the hope that we will find that precious BBC loving white cuckoldress.

Are you saying that you are only single because you can’t find a woman to cuck you, and that there are many men that choose singleness over a gf that won’t cuck them

I think it's a bit ironic but there are a lot of kind and caring white males out there that would make great loyal partners in a monogamous relationship, but they are still single because they want to be in a cuckold relationship. Specifically, they want to be a cuckold to a white female that has one or more big black lovers.
We (because I am one of them) give up so much, in the hope that we will find that precious BBC loving white cuckoldress.
You said it best for real.

You have those deep desires to care and look after a woman but also the deep desire to have a white female partner that loves sex with big black men. That is part of the cuckold dilemma.

White males like me who crave white females that like big black men have to go looking for partners on websites like this. I know it's hard to understand but we really are attracted to white women that big black men - most of us don't understand it either!

Back