Been with a cheating white wife?

got to love that black cock loving wife..she should make you eat her asshole when she comes home and tell you how good that black cock was in her mouth cunt and ass!
I was never allowed to cum in her mouth on the rare occassions I got a BJ and her ass was always out of bounds...will she really allow her bulls to do that to her, especially as they are so much bigger than me...

I don´t think I can demand anything, she hasn´t admitted to fucking anybody yet anyway...I remember times when we used to make love and sometimes she told me she was so wet, so much so that her g-string would be really damp, I am thinking that maybe that wasn´t her being so hot for me rather what some big cock had dumped into her...

I don´t think I can demand anything, she hasn´t admitted to fucking anybody yet anyway...I remember times when we used to make love and sometimes she told me she was so wet, so much so that her g-string would be really damp, I am thinking that maybe that wasn´t her being so hot for me rather what some big cock had dumped into her...

please keep me posted ...i would love to hear if she's fucking you and lets it out whether she got banged by one or more black dicks...i bet she took it in the ass...

Back