Been with a cheating white wife?

Discussion in 'Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories' started by Havemywife29, Sep 14, 2015.

1. Havemywife29

Havemywife29 New Member

US
    Hi -

I am looking to hear from any black guys who have hooked up with married white women. How did you meet? How did you get her or was it all her haha? First time you hooked up? How long it lasted between you two? Did you like it more knowing she was married?

more details the better and a picture would be the ultimate!

2. paulj93

paulj93 Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    I've been with a cheating wife. Sadly it was mine.

iloveinterracial56 likes this.
  3. Havemywife29

Havemywife29 New Member

US
    I wouldn't be sad about it if she told me. Still turns me on haha.

wit and iloveinterracial56 like this.
  4. MILFSEEKERpgh

MILFSEEKERpgh Active Member

US
    Met her at local ymca, talked and text asked could i give her full body massage I knew she was interested. ...
    I fucked her a week later and have been fucking her for 2 years.

5. Havemywife29

Havemywife29 New Member

US
    How old? Husband has no idea? I love it!

6. MILFSEEKERpgh

MILFSEEKERpgh Active Member

US
    She's 39....
    Says her hubby cant make her cum... has no idea according to her I make sure I send her home full of cum in her pussy and mouth.

7. Havemywife29

Havemywife29 New Member

US
    as it should be

8. Cuckold42

Cuckold42 Member

I think my wife is doing the same....she went out last night to "celebrate" the New Year with "friends" and she is still not back...she was looking so sexy when she went out too...I expect she is giving herself to some bull....if she is I hope she makes him use protection...

9. paulj93

paulj93 Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    No doubt brought in the new year on her back full of black cock

10. jazz smooth

jazz smooth Member

got to love that black cock loving wife..she should make you eat her asshole when she comes home and tell you how good that black cock was in her mouth cunt and ass!

Tiruh811 and iloveinterracial56 like this.
  11. iloveinterracial56

iloveinterracial56 Well-Known Member

I had an affair with a married white women and got her hooked up with a black friend who also fucked her on a regular basis. I was lucky enough to watch them fuck on many occasions and would get sloppy seconds after he was through. Loved it. To my knowledge her husband was never the wiser but his wife was getting throughly fucked by both of us for almost 5 years.

#11 iloveinterracial56, Jan 1, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2016
  12. jazz smooth

jazz smooth Member

felt really good to shove your pole in that pussy filled with hot black load,eh...uum

Tiruh811 and iloveinterracial56 like this.
  13. iloveinterracial56

Hell yes and would also eat that creamy pie

Tiruh811 and jazz smooth like this.
  14. jazz smooth

jazz smooth Member

i really love to see pictures of your wife with black men..she really gets my cock rock hard knowing how much she loves fucking black dick...fuck yea

wit and iloveinterracial56 like this.
  15. my wife for bbc bare

my wife for bbc bare Active Member Gold Member

US
    Hell no hope he goes bare back with her as so all black men should

iloveinterracial56 likes this.
  16. DelanoHill761

DelanoHill761 Member Real Person

I started banging a wife of a guy I knew in 2011. We had been friends for years. She was hot as hell and he was a fat ass. I knew she wasn't fucking him. So i slid in. Fucked her silly for 4 years. She caught feelings and wanted me to leave my wife and she would leave him. Nope. Not happening. We broke it off. No contact in months. Great time didn't get caught. It was some good pussy. Bitch was a freak. Hotel, cars, her house anywhere. She was also very jealous and insecure. I knew it would never work for real. Oh well. On to the next one!

17. iloveinterracial56

Sounds so fucking familiar. That white wife I was doing had a thing for guys in uniform and we ( my black friend) both fucked her all over the place in including her bosses desk, her husband's car, her parents house, my own bed,the park while being watched by power company workers. She was a real freak.

18. DelanoHill761

DelanoHill761 Member Real Person

Yeah such a freak bitch. Love swallowing my cum. She sucked me off so good once I came and shot some cum in her blonde hair and sent her back to work. Fuck her and her fat ass husband!

19. iloveinterracial56

Again it sounds fucking familiar. This woman loved sucking cock and although she wouldn't swallow cum at first we both taught her to before were finished with her she was a cum addict.I don't think she ever sucked her husband

20. iloveinterracial56

I miss fucking her she was a great lay and a real freak with my black friend. She especially loved his cock and let him do anything he wanted even in her ass and then in her mouth. He even took pics of her sucking his cock and his cum all over her face and tits.