Becoming more formal with the Wife and Bull

cuckboi206

Couple
From
WA, US
A little more submission of the cuck husband. As we are moved to the spare bedroom have any coupes had the husband refer to the Wife by her maiden last name and the Bull by his last name? So far I have referred to the Bull by Mr. and Sir but I haven't used my wife's maiden last name referring to her as Miss. I think this brings a more formal recognition to the relationship. Does anyone have any suggestions or comments?

It sounds like you should perhaps refer to as "Mistress <Bull's last name> or if she is submissive enough to the bull, then perhaps simply as "Miss Cow".

I think this formality establishes the right structure. In the past, I have referred to the Bull as Master or Sir. In turn, the Master called me whiteboy. I have referred to my wife as Ma’am and Miss. This formality has put me in my place – at the bottom where I should be under my Black Master and His white concubine.

I think this formality establishes the right structure. In the past, I have referred to the Bull as Master or Sir. In turn, the Master called me whiteboy. I have referred to my wife as Ma’am and Miss. This formality has put me in my place – at the bottom where I should be under my Black Master and His white concubine.
whiteboy indeed
they can call me anything they like as they are the ones that count
I am nothing more than a mere pawn in their game of lust for each others needs.

I like the idea of using my wife maiden last name as Ms. but use Ma'am also.

Back