Beautiful sight...

subwife4urBBC

Couple
Real Person
From
MN, US
Just have to say, isn’t it great when you log in and see the “bell” or “envelope” lit up red with new likes, comments and messages! Sexy wife and sure is a turn on for both when there is someone that agrees...

Continuing to live in our fantasy while we wait for our opportunity... not many opportunities when you live in an area that is 95% or more white!

Attachments

• A10679D0-10B4-4831-B3A0-4BECB7F46628.jpeg
    A10679D0-10B4-4831-B3A0-4BECB7F46628.jpeg
    484.6 KB · Views: 29
Just have to say, isn’t it great when you log in and see the “bell” or “envelope” lit up red with new likes, comments and messages! Sexy wife and sure is a turn on for both when there is someone that agrees...

Continuing to live in our fantasy while we wait for our opportunity... not many opportunities when you live in an area that is 95% or more white!
Wish I was your neighbor

hell yeah. damn she would get hit on just about any other place i would think. any update to how her black training is going?

Just waiting at this point. Have done everything but the real thing. Ideal scenario is going out dancing but no where around where we live has the right clientele so to say. She’s said that she wants the read deal, but now it’s all about opportunity.

For a long time it was the imagining of how and where the first would play out but recently it’s been about the “when”. We’ve been into the fantasy for 5+ years and the “when” has always been sidestepped and subject changed... up until this last week when in the heat of the moment she said she wants it before her birthday. She wants to keep things vague on this site, so we’ll just go with saying New Years of this year. Damn do I love this girl, I tell her all the time how much I love her no matter what and I know she feels the same. Would love to see her sexually devoured and to see her lose her inhibitions and just let her body take over in that moment. I know she wants the situation to be right but she is also nervous the size won’t be... wanting a Mr. Marcus at the minimum...2678106

Back