Beautiful Brunettes Devoted to BBC

The very first 3some my wife had, THIS exactly is the first thing i saw when i walked into our bedroom when i got home from work. I didn't say a word. I stood and watched from the hall through the crack of the door being open for about 20 minutes then, then sat on the floor and watched, then finally went to the living room and listened the rest of the night until i fell asleep. Idk when they stopped, but when i woke up one of them had left and one was still in our bed with my wife, both naked and uncovered.

The first time my sexy beautiful wife had a 3 some i didn't know what to think. The next day i told her i didn't think i could watch 2 huge black guys use MY wife and mther of our chld like a fuck doll in our own marital bed. Later the same day she asked if she could go to her bulls house BY HERSELF that night? I asked, for what? She said, maybe you don't want to know?

THAT'S THE DAY SHE GOT PERMISSION TO START FUCKING HER GUYS WITHOUT ME THERE. Her first time alone was a 3some and she was gone r last one night a week for almost a year, me knowing exactly what she was doing. I didn't want to watch that again for almost A YEAR until i finally told her she could fuck at home if she wanted to. Her response was, are you sure you want to watch now?? I said yeah i think so. She looked at me and said, "baby what you saw that first time was NOTHING compared to what you're gonna see now, but ok if you want to!" And she was not lying.

This is the same look my wife always had when i would come home from work and find out he was staying the night again, and they were laying in bed together naked nothing covering them. She would be laying farther down with her head on his waist with his huge dick up against her face. They would just be watching tv. I would get my clothes and go to the living room and let them have our marital bed.
The look in her eyes says it all. It has gone far beyond just fucking, they are now making love ... ❤️🖤

Back