Beautiful Brunettes Devoted to BBC

This favorite brunette beauty with an impressive figure known as Pumpherfull loves black cock. Her hubby also loves sharing her with black men, always bareback and always until they finished inside her.

View attachment 5444704View attachment 5444706View attachment 5444708View attachment 5444710View attachment 5444711View attachment 5444717View attachment 5444718View attachment 5444729View attachment 5444730View attachment 5444739View attachment 5444740
WOW!!!!! Double WOW!!!!!!! I would beg to be her sissy cuckold slave. She is amazing.

I remember the first time i saw my sexy little wife getting fuckd like this by her bull I was amazed, jealous, and got so hard. I had never seen this in real life before then. I couldn't do anything but stare as he fucked her to orgasm after orgasm after orgasm and eventually to tears(of ecstsy) cause she couldn't handle anymore, then he pulled her close, put her back up against the wall and unloaded a water hose amount of his black cum 9 inches inside my beautiful white wife. She literally couldn't walk after he was finished with her.

Last edited:
This is the same look my wife always had when i would come home from work and find out he was staying the night again, and they were laying in bed together naked nothing covering them. She would be laying farther down with her head on his waist with his huge dick up against her face. They would just be watching tv. I would get my clothes and go to the living room and let them have our marital bed.

Back