beating and abusing whitebois

Never had a good slapping and rough sex but dream of it being controlled by superior black guy making me his sissy fuck slut

made this white fagg ejaculate while slappping and striking his face with my fists while worshipping my BBC and blackass, any white inferiors want or ever experienced this
Had something similar happen to me once when I met a Black stranger in his hotel room. I stripped and knelt by the bed as instructed. He came out of the bathroom sporting a huge bulge in boxer briefs and stood in front of me. As I leaned in to kiss his bulge he surprised me by turning around, pulling down his briefs and pushing his thick Black ass into my face. Hot nasty verbal racial degradation spewed as he ground his musky ass into my face while I slurped and tongued his Black hole out for a good ten minutes. It was electrifying! When he sat back, trapping me between his luscious cheeks and f0rcing my head into the mattress, I struggled to breathe. "You need air, asswipe? Breathe this boi!" The fart he ripped in my mouth made me pop my cork all over the carpet. Worshiping Black ass is a real privilege; being taken by surprise and f0rsed to was unforgettable. Nothing better than a Black King who knows what a ytboi is for.

Last edited:
Had something similar happen to me once when I met a Black stranger in his hotel room. I stripped and knelt by the bed as instructed. He came out of the bathroom sporting a huge bulge in boxer briefs and stood in front of me. As I leaned in to kiss his bulge he surprised me by turning around, pulling down his briefs and pushing his thick Black ass into my face. Hot nasty verbal racial talk spewed as he ground his ass into my face while I slurped and tongued his Black ass out for a good ten minutes. It was electrifying! When he sat back, trapping me between his luscious cheeks and f0rcing my head into the mattress, I struggled to breathe. "You need air, asswipe? Breathe this boi!" The fart he ripped in my mouth made me pop my cork all over the carpet. Worshiping Black ass is a real privilege; being taken by surprise and f0rsed to was unforgettable. Nothing better than a Black King who knows what a ytboi is for.
Worshipping a Black Man's ass is so degrading for the white male. For me I have deep feelings of both honor and humiliation when licking a superior Black Man's ass and it's so arousing ♠️🧎🖤

My now 2nd ex wife's bull usta beat the crap outta me because he said I was too white...went on for years. I raised his 3 k id's he and my then wife made together n those k id's to this day still respect him n hate me

In my opinion there are stages . So unless you are totally wreckless we want a total trust with our Bull . Our current Bull is Latin and we are moving in that direction because he has earned his position and is getting comfortable in his role. My Lady ultimately has the say but it turns her on to see her Bull abuse me and I know NOT to embarrass her no matter how I feel

Worshipping a Black Man's ass is so degrading for the white male. For me I have deep feelings of both honor and humiliation when licking a superior Black Man's ass and it's so arousing ♠️🧎🖤
The submission is next level and so is the arousal it induces. Even after my eyes were opened to the incomparable majesty of Black Cock and I was hopelessly entranced by it, I still thought licking a Black Man's anus would be a well beyond my limits. Wrong again, yt boi! I still had much to learn about the Black Man's seductive powers. First taste of sweet Black anus was another huge eye opener and step forward in proper, dutiful submission to Black Superiority. And I can french his Black ass for hours, unlike throating Black Cock which can be a bruutal challenge.

Last edited:
Back